Ch17

It was all dark, we got off the car, Jungkook got from behind and gave me a back hug, when suddenly the amusement park lit up. Music started playing, I was awestruck.

"Jungkook... this beautiful..... did you plan this all?" I asked

"yep" he said and rested his chin over my head.

Suddenly flower petals started falling over us, Jungkook came infront of me, sat on his knees

Was he proposing?

Yes he was, he took out a small velvet box from his pocket and opened it up infront of me, "Y/n... will you marry me"

His eyes were shining and had impatience, just like mine.

"Yes, I will" I said.

He slided the ring in my finger, and kissed me, I kissed him back.

we pulled off,

"Y/n you don't know how happy I am" he said

"Same kookie" I replied him.

Light music started playing and Jungkook grabbed me by my waist, I put my hand on his chest, we started a slow dance.

It went from sometime, when suddenly I felt someone was behind me.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked softly

"Nothing ... I guess I saw something" as soon as I said that, the lights above us flickered. The string of lights above us broke, it almost fell down on us, but due to Jungkook's fast reflexives saved us.

He had pushed me in the side, and had his back covering me, a glass piece stuck in his hand.

"Jungkook its bleeding" I said in nervousness.

"We have to leave y/n" he said and grabbed me.

"Who the hell ruined my proposal" he muttered in anger as we went. he went to one of the amusement park staff, and said, "Check the CCTV" and then went.

"Im sorry y/n I didn't mean all this" he said as he sat in the car, we already were quite far from there.

"Its okay kookie, it wasn't your fault, don't apologise" I said to him sensing his guilt.

"I'll make it up to you" he said with teary eyes then suddenly with his eyes full of rage he said " I'll sue whoever did this"

He drove off to my house.

" Do mind me staying here again? " he said and winked

" I don't mind as long as we don't do anything bad" 

He smirked " you're so dirty minded y/n" he said

Jungkook went up and rang the doorbell. "Jungkook!!!" I yelled in whisper .

"What? I want to meet you family" he said casually

"This seriously isn't a joke" i muttered angrily.

The door opened, I really hoped it to be Jimin oppa, but let's say fate doesn't wants to be good with me. It was mom. She won't mind Jungkook but she be overracting.

She would tell him all embarrassing things I have ever done.

Once when I was in middle school, her friends came over with their children. One them was a guy who was in my grade and I had a small crush on him.

My mom freaking told him everything I did that was embarrassing. He was so taken aback, poor guy didn't talk to me after hearing what all stuff I did.

Anyways.

"Oh dear, you got a boy home" she said and clapped her hands.

"I'm y/n's boyfriend Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you Mrs. Park" Jungkook said.

" Oh welcome dear" she said and we got in.

"So since when are you two together? " My mom asked us as soon as we got in.

" Mom seriously, I'm so hungry right now? " I said jumping on the sofa. Then I realised Jungkook was home, I sat us straight which made Jungkook giggle.

My mom got us some bibimbap .

" Thank you Mrs. Park" Jungkook said.

" What a sweet boy, I wish he is my son-in-law"

" MOMMM!!! "

" Yes, I am her soon to be husband, don't worry, I even a huge successful company, I will take care of you're daughter" Jungkook said.

" Thank god, well I also need like 2 grandchildren "

There goes mom with all embarrassing stuff. Jungkook was flushed after that, his face turned red.

"You know once y/n was little and she said she will marry a CEO" my mom said.

"I'll make her wish come true" Jungkook firmly said.

"Mom Jungkook is tired, shouldn't he take rest in Jimin's room probably" I said to stop mom before she comes up with the most embarrassing things

"Why Jimin? He can be in your room just don't do anything weird" she said and laughed a bit.

My mom is too chill today.

"Mom are you okay?" I asked her.

"never better" she replied.

I grabbed Jungkook's arm and took him to Jimin's room.

"wait y/n why in Jimin's room" he asked me as he got flustered.

"get changed"

I barged into Jimin's room because I don't give a damn, i know its not right but whatever, sorry Jimin.

"Yo y/n what the hell!" Jimin shouted as we entered.

" Hi Hyung" Jungkook said peeping from behind.

"Whoa Jungkook, you both, can you atleast knock" he yelled again.

" what the heck are you watching " I said

" what? I'm an adult, I can watch " he said casually

" Ugh whatever, just kend Jungkook clothes, he is staying with us tonight" I said.

" Does mom know, or did he sneak in like last time" he said.

" mom knows and kookie you can come to my room after you fresh up" i
said and left.

>>>
" Hey kook, you need ... just shorts right" Jimin said rummaging his closet, and winked at Jungkook.

" What! no I need a shirt too, but I wonder if its too small for me" he said smirking

" you piece of shit" Jimin said and threw a shirt and pair of shorts at him . Jungkook laughed.