Chapter 8: Team 7

—-----------------

Where did I leave you guys off again?

Just kidding, I would never forget (maybe)

—------------------

Recap: "You're late on your first day of being a ninja" Iruka was disappointed.

"Yes, I am my own Ninja, I do not need to be berated. I have graduated ne? If your going to berate someone about being late, talk to the infamous Kakashi Hatake about time" I snorted at the last part, It slipped out and now I was laughing at my own joke.

Naruto laughed with me so it wasn't too bad.

—----------------

I could hear the other's talking about my new outfit, some whispering while some outright talking and staring at me.

It's better to insult or talk about someone in front of them than behind their back.

Finally, the moment I have been waiting for, We were going to be assigned to our teams. I was rather excited to be meeting the Kakashi Hatake.

I had zoned out, so many people graduated and there were too many non-cannon teams, I could feel my conscience start to slip away. I snapped out of it when Iruka began with the first Cannon team.

"Team 7" He called out. He looked rather concerned, I guess he wasn't happy that Naruto was on Kakashi's team.

"Naruto Uzumaki" Naruto jumped out of his seat and grinned wide, He adjusted his head band and glanced at me.

"Sakura Haruno" I nudged Shikamaru with my shoulder and 'telepathically' communicated

'Lets still meet at the same spot tomorrow?'

He nodded and rested his head back on his arms and 'dozed off'

"Hell yeah, Me and Sakura-Chan are on the same team! As long as the bastard Sasuke-Teme isn't on our team" He jumped up and down in his seat until Iruka told him to calm down.

"And Sasuke Uchiha" Iruka finished, Naruto huffed and glared at Sasuke.

The man child in question was also having a little pissy fit, I guess he didn't want to be on the same team as us 'weaklings'.

Sasuke scoffed and turned to glare at me, If that's how he was going to treat me that's how he's going to be treated.

I had made the most utterly disgusted face at him, He looked surprised at my reaction, I glared back at him.

'I won't tolerate a weakling like you on the team' I mouthed to him.

He furrowed his eyebrows before huffing after he could understand what I said.

I giggled to myself after, I hated people like him. I'm going to break his nasty habits, Extort his rage for Itachi and redirect it to me. Because Itachi did nothing to deserve the hate he carries.

"Team 8"

"Kiba Inuzuka" Said boy perked up, Akamaru barked from within his Jacket.

I could hear some chatter between the two before the next name was called.

"Hinata Hyuga" I could see a small smile stretch across her face, She poked her pointer fingers together. The classic 'shy' characteristic.

"Shino Aburame" The boy stayed perfectly still. His eyes were always hidden behind a pair of circular sunglasses. It was slightly eerie but never in a way that made me uncomfortable.

I've talked to Shino a couple of times before, I have even trained with him before. He was misunderstood because of his bugs, The Kikachu weren't as bad as most made them seem, The bugs were curious and very useful in tracking and long distance.