The Ex Y/N POV

What the hell is happening right now? Jonathan smells and looks so good

What the hell is happening right now? Jonathan smells and looks so good. I'm already tipsy. Those damn whiskey shots, Damn girl you met Michael B Jordan tonight. You didn't just meet his, You're going on a date with him. Your thoughts are interrupted by Jonathan hands sliding up your thighs. You feel his print against your leg. You can't play yourself. You know he has a high sex drive and was the best you've been with.

"Wait!" You grab his hands. "Jonathan, thank you. I needed this apology. I needed this closure. I love you and you will always have a piece of me. But We can't. You're this big actor and I'm really focused on my business. We will be in the same place. No time for each other." Jonathan leaned into your face, planting a kiss on your lips. "Fuck work. I need you right now." He started kissing your neck and moving his big hands back up your thighs. You let a sigh out. "Jonathan, this is good marble. Not on my marble." He stopped kissing you to laugh. He stepped back. "This is an amazing home y/n." You hop down grabbing your shoes in one hand and another glass of whiskey in the other. "You know my "little" business did some big things." Jonathan rubbed his forehead, "I... yeah... I'm sorry about saying that too." You turned around, " You seem to be a sorry person tonight" you walked into the living room then into a hall that led him to your spiral staircase. "Baby, this house is beautiful." You stopped walking and looked back at Jonathan. "I am not your baby. Tonight is something I need and your available. And yes I put a lot into my dream home." You stopped at one of the guest bedrooms. "Word, I don't get the queen's palace?" Jonathan smirked. "You're lucky I'm tipsy and horny and it's been a long time. Be grateful that you made it pass the entry doors." Jonathan smiled and walked into the bedrooms bathroom. He turned the shower on. He came back into the room and started undressing you from behind. He took your necklace off and started kissing your neck. With one hand he grabbed your breast and with the other pushed you into his pelvis. "I have the shower hot and ready for you. I know you don't believe in dirty sex." You turned around as your dress hit the floor and kissed him. "You always knew how to take care for me." Jonathan's dick was at full attention. The curve in his pants was imprinted on his thigh. He picked you up and carried you to the shower not once stumbling or breaking eye contact. "We don't have to. I didn't come for here this. I want this, but y/n, I will stop." You grabbed his freshly sponged hair. "It's too late." We started kissing. You both were gasping for breath with every kiss. He took his pants off while still keeping you wrapped around him. "Top drawer to the left, I believe there are some condoms in there."

Jonathan put you on down and smirked. "I thought you hated using these with me." You opened the glass shower door and stood under the double headed shower. The steam already took over the bathroom walls. "Trust me I don't want to, but we haven't been together in a long time." He stepped into the shower and covered your lips with his. "Turn around." He started kissing your neck and slowly making his way to your back. He sat on the marble seat cut out specially for relaxing." I need you to follow all of my directions. Do you hear me y/n?" you chuckled, "boy what" you looked at Jonathan but he was dead serious. " come here." The base in his voice shook you. You walked up to him. The water looked good beating off of his body. The dim light captured his melanated skin so well. Damn he's been working out. How do you have abs sitting down? "Y/n bend over." You turn around as he continued to sit there and never looks away. You bend over and you feel him lean into you. His tongue outlined your lips as he worked his way in between your ass. You let out a moan and he smacks your ass hard. "Y/n, last chance to tell me to stop." You turn around and drop to your knees. You take his dick into your hands. But he stops you. "Daddy didn't tell you to get on your knees, and that's a problem." He picked you up and sat you on the marble seat. He opened your legs and started drinking your juices. His tongue outlined your clit nice and slow.you didn't expect to cum as quick as you did. Jonathan looked up into your eyes. You were trying to catch your breath. "Do you want to taste you." You nodded and pulled his face to yours sucking your juices off his lips and tongue." He stood up in front of you and put his hand on your chin. "Now, I want your lips wrapped around me until I tell you to stop. Do you understand." You nodded while wrapping your lips over his pulsing dick. You could feel the veins on his shaft rushing with blood. Jonathan head tilted back and he moaned. His hand wrapped around your neck as if he needed to brace himself while his other hand went behind his head. "Fuck y/n, I miss you I miss us." He stuck himself so far down your throat you gagged but you loved it and so did he. You could taste him precumming in your mouth. "It's been a long time since I've been down your throat. You're the only woman that's been able to handle all of me.

Jonathan pulled out of your mouth and turned the shower off. He grabbed a towel and wrapped you in it. "We have some making up to do." He carried you to the bed. Just then the doorbell interrupts as Jonathan begins to ease his way inside of you. "No no no no, baby stay right here." You try to ignore it but the bell was persistent. "It's 3am who is at my door." Jonathan stops, "okay just let me come with you." I get up and grab my robe. Jonathan reaches over into his pants and grabs his gun. I look at him, "really" as you go into your drawer and grab yours. Jonathan looks at you, "really?" You both laugh. The door bell continues to ring as you look in the peep hole. I can't tell who it is. You look at your door camera to see but the person is wearing a hoodie. Jonathan moves you behind him and takes the trigger off his gun. You thought it was such a turn on to see him shirtless ready to shoot one off for you. He opened the door pointing it straight in the person's face. "Hey, Hey, Hey, what the hell!" The color leaves your face. "DADDY!" You tie your robe tighter. "I tried calling you Pooh but I didn't get an answer. I see why now." Jonathan lowers his gun, "Hey my bad Mr. Kev" Kevin walks in and nods Jonathan off. "No worries, I guess it's a bad time. Y'all clearly were in the middle of..." you throw a blanket near by at Jonathan. "No we were just talking and Jonathan came to apologize and he did so now he's leaving." Jonathan shoots a look towards you. "I am?" He raised his eyebrow. "Yes, thank you for the apology and I'll call you if anything." Kevin walked into the living room. It was good seeing you Jon. You ran upstairs to grab Jonathan's things. He was right behind you. "What are you doing baby, we were in the middle..." you put your finger to his lips. "Listen, tonight was so special and I'm sorry. This, we, you and I we can't start this." Jonathan kissed your forehead, "I love you so much I'll wait however long I need to.

You took his hand in yours and kissed it. Good night Jonathan. He walked out of the room. You followed behind him and walked him to the door.

"Dad! What the hell are you doing here at this time?" Kevin shrugged, "listen me and ol girl got into it. So I decided to just come here."