Ex-factory

Bri and I sat on the couch drinking hot tea with liquor

Bri and I sat on the couch drinking hot tea with liquor. "Girl I just feel like you need to put on some basket ball short and a smelly t-shirt. Because Jonathan won't be able to focus"
Throwing my wet hair into a messy bun. "That's the point Bri... I need to soften him up. Technically I'm about to tell my ex love that I love his newly found best friend. Shit!" Bri walks behind me to brush my hair. "Pooh, it's okay. At the time you and Michael were not official. Jonathan came out of no where at the same time and so did their brotherhood. That's that"

(Ding dong) Bri's head turns to the door. "Bitch, that's him" we both whisper "go get the door Pooh" shaking my head intensely "no you go" waving her off. Bri snatches me off the couch. "Stop it! End this tonight Pooh." She walks me up the door and hugs me. Opening the door, "Hey Jonathan! Oh my God long time no see. I love everything you're doing these days." Bri stood on her toes to hug him. " okay well you two have a good night. Pooh call me in the morning babes." Jonathan waves goodnight to Bri. "Wow, you and Briana still kicking it huh?" Walking back to the couch. "Yeah you know we go back to middle school." Jonathan laughs, "I remember when she told me she would kick my ass our sophomore year if I hurt you." Laughing, "she still will." We both had a moment. Jonathan sighed. "Y/n, why didn't you tell me and you and Michael?" He stood with his hands in his pocket in front of me. "Jonathan sit please. You're right you deserve honesty." Jonathan sat on the foot stool in front of me. "I'm all ears." I grabbed his cup that he carries everywhere and poured some bourbon in it. "Where do I begin." Jonathan took a sip, "That night at the premiere. Were you two talking then." I nodded yes. "The night I was at the hotel and he called me over to show me the phone. Was it you?" I nodded yes. "The girl he's been talking about. This whole time. It's been you." I put my head down. "Jonathan," I reached for his arm but he moved it. "I'm sorry. By the time I realized you were both getting close it was already what it was."

Jonathan placed his hand on his chin

Jonathan placed his hand on his chin. "The night I took you out for a so called "date" were y'all talking." I looked away. "Wow! He stood up and started walking to the door." I jumped up and grabbed his arm. " wait Jonathan please. Not like this. I know you probably hate me but please don't leave upset." He turned around, "Y/n I loved you so much. I came back for you. And my brother..." I cut him off. "That's not fair Jonathan! I didn't know about you too being close. I found out when the world found out. And I didn't know you were coming back. It's been years. We haven't spoken since the day you walked out of our town house and you just pop back up in my life with this fame and expect to just pick up where we left off." He swiftly turned around making me jump, "Does he know y/n? Does he know that you're my ex. Because what he does not is I left a real good woman for this fucking career and I needed to make it right with her. What he knows is that I let her get away and regret every moment of it. So does he know that your the woman I'm talking about." Tears start to swell in my eyes. In a soft voice, "no Jonathan he doesn't know." Jonathan smiles with annoyance. "This shit gets better and better." He reaches for the door knob. "I'm scared to tell him Jonathan. I'm scared because I don't know how he will take it." Jonathan turns towards me and laughs. "Bull shit! You're scared that he will leave you, then you won't have him or me. You're selfish y/n. He needs to know." I hit his arm "Fuck your Jonathan. OUCH. SHIT!" I pull my hand back quickly holding it. "What!" Holding my wrist. "DAMN IT, you and those bolder arms!" He reaches for my wrist. "No, I got it." Jonathan pulls me by the arm. "Stop it, let me see it please." He puts my wrist in his hands. I swear Jonathan hands have always been huge. " where does it hurt?" He starts pressing different places, "Ah!" I jumped back. "Sorry, here let's wrap it." I stand there. "Jonathan you should go. I can wrap it." He squeezes my wrist. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FOR!" He walks me to the couch. " Because it's probably a sprain and it needs to be wrapped correctly or it's the ER. Which one?" I rolled my eyes.  "In the bathroom to the right there is a first aid kit in there." He quickly ran to the bathroom and rattled through the cabinet. "Got it!" He came back into the living and kneeled between my legs. "Here, let me see." I was hesitant. "Pooh,  please let this be something I can fix." He looked in my eyes. I exhaled and gave him my hand. He started gently wrapping the band around my wrist. "What do you mean by that?" Jonathan still paying attention to wrapping my wrist. "By what?" He paused "by this being something I can fix?" Tilting my head to watch him wrap. "Yeah." Jonathan grabbed the scissors to cut the band. " y/n, I feel like I fucked everything up between us and I thought I had time to fix it. To fix us." He sniffles as if he is holding back tears. "I just thought this would be it you know. I'm right where I want to be and maybe she will appreciate it more if I come back and show her I'm ready for us." He wipes his eyes, "shit I think something flew in my eye." I lean towards Jonathan taking his face into my hands. "We were great together Jon. I was wrong. I forced your hand. I made you have to choose. And I put us in the predicament. Don't beat yourself up. You tried to fix us then and I didn't want it to be fixed. That was on me." He looked in my eyes. "You have to tell Michael Y/n." I pressed my lips together while closing my eyes. "I know. I will. He's flying in tomorrow and I'm going to tell him." Jonathan puts his forehead to mine. "I did come back for you. I want you to know that. I can't fault you for falling for Mike. He's a really good guy. If it can't be me then I'd want a him for you." I put my lips to his forehead and gently kiss is. "You've always been so supportive of me. I wish I could have been who I am now for you back then." Jonathan pulls back and stares at me. "I should go. I have to go." I nod my head agreeing. "Yeah that's a good idea" I start crying. It was like a piece of my heart permanently walking away. I remember script readings with him to help him practice his lines. We would talk about him being on the big screens and having a big family. Now here we are letting each other go. Again. Jonathan stands up. "Ice your wristband keep it elevated." I wipe the tears from my face. "Thank you for everything." He smiles, "I love you that won't change." In that moment I don't know what came over me but I grabbed him face and kissed him. Our breathing became out of sync as we ripped away at each other. "Wait, stop, stop, stop." I stepped back. "I'm sorry o got caught up in the moment and..." Jonathan came back in and started kissing me harder. He pulled me on the couch while putting his face in my neck. "Can I have you one last time? I swear that's it." Between the bourbon and wine I was not in the best of rational thinking. "Kiss me Jonathan." We began breathing each other in. The next this I know he was in front of shirtless.

"Are you sure you want this

"Are you sure you want this." I pulled his hand over. "Hurry up before I change my mind." He picked me up as he carried me upstairs. Jonathan laid me on the bed and started kissing me. He took his index finger moving my panties to the side. "Y/n you still get so wet." He kissed me down to my clit. Then started circling my clit with his warm thick tongue. "Mmmmm Michael."  I instantly paused. Jonathan looked up. "Wow!" He stood up and proceeded out of the room. "Jonathan wait." I jumped out of the bed and followed him. He started putting his clothes on. "Don't even worry about it." Grabbing his jacket he walked to the door. "I love him Jonathan. I never thought I'd fine love like this after you." I stood at the top of the stairs peering down at the door. "Yeah, just tell him y/n" He opened the door and Slammed it closed. I fell to the step and threw my hands in my head. What the hell was that y/n!! I hear a phone begin to vibrate. I run downstairs and see I have 2 missed FaceTimes from Michael. It's too much. I grab the bottle of Bourbon and pour 3 shots down my throat. I'm going to bed. I fall into the couch and doze off.