Where it all began

Two years later

Michael and I have been the it couple since announcing our relationship on the Today Show last year. I've never been in the spotlight this much but it's been overwhelmingly interesting. There are pros and cons to dating Michael. Either they love you or hate you. The constant comparison to Lori is annoying. The fact no one knows who I am leaves me to be a mystery. What I do enjoy is that Michael and I get to be with each other without hiding anything. My dad love him, his mom loves me. It's even been nice to see Jonathan handle our relationship in good spirits. It hasn't cause a rift between him and Michael. They still love each other just as much. There is so much respect there. Of course Lori broke the news that Jonathan was my ex fiancé and tried to flip the story on the media that I cheated on him to be with his best friend. She couldn't wait to get the news to the tabloids once Michael and I went officially public. However you can play a market genius. I signed Jonathan to our team now have Michael and Jonathan both on board only increased product promotion and productivity. Michael and I still have hectic schedules but we've gotten better with creating space for each other, even when it seems impossible. Our relationship has been open and honest. I love the fact that Michael is so genuine and loving.

(Ding ding) "I can't wait to see you tonight. I can't stop thinking about you sitting on face 😜🍆😘"

 I can't stop thinking about you sitting on face 😜🍆😘"

Michael sent a picture with his tongue out. Oh he is so nasty. Those steamy sex scenes on film are amazing. But knowing in real life he gives what needs to be given is incredible.

"Baby stop it! You are so nasty."

He sends another photo

He sends another photo. "I love you y/n. I can't wait to hold you tonight." When people say Michael is sweet is really is. He is so in touch with his masculine side but isn't afraid to show his feelings. He wears his heart on his sleeves. I don't have to ask for compliments, or flowers. He just knows ho to make me feel super special all the time. Michael took a few days off from filming to fly me out to a private beach in Antigua. It's our dating anniversary and Michael wants to pull out all of the cards.
"Okay baby stop distracting me with all these fine photos. I need to focus so I can get to the plane." He FaceTimes "you know what's really distracting?" I start to blush, "baby, I need to get ready!" He begins to lower the phone and his hand is around his dick. "No, no, no MICHAEL I don't have time." He rubs his hand up and down himself. Moaning, "shit, I miss my pussy. Let me see her." Michael is sexually intense. He enjoys calling me to watch me play with myself. At first it was so awkward. But watching him watch me was a big turn on. I started rubbing my breast. "Mmmm baby, I don't have time." Michael sits up and licked his lips. "Daddy said let me see my pussy." I pulled my panties down as I propped the phone up. "How wet is she?" He raised his eyebrow. I put my fingers down there and played with myself. "Mmmm I can hear her making noise." he looked at his watch. "Okay baby, 3 minutes. Let daddy see you play with her. Make me bust baby." I laid back on the bed and started fingering my self. Listening to Michael jerk his dick off to me moaning only made me turned on more. "Shit baby, oh my... fff...fuu,,, fuck she is cumming." Michael started nutting all over the place. I watched as he couldn't hold it and dropped his head back. "Fuck!" The veins in his arms were poking out." He bought his head back to the phone and smirked. Now clean yourself up and get to daddy. "Mmmm okay baby." We ended the call and I ran to the shower.