Shit hits the fan!

It's been a year and Michael and I have managed to keep our relationship a secret. He's been filming several projects and traveling a lot since the release of Creed III last year. Between awards shows, movies, sitcoms, and owning a soccer league we have rarely spent much time together. My life has been pretty hectic to as the more Michael is out there the more his team requires marketing and promotions. Therefore work hasn't slowed down. Signing  Michael brought a lot of attention to my company. To the point I've had to grow my team. My company has now taken over two floors of the building and it's been great to see the growth. You're probably wandering what happened to Jarred. Well our attorney doesn't get the big bucks for nothing. Turns out Jarred wasn't laundering money and was set up by someone. Of course I took him back and made him the CFO since I promoted Jazzy. Listen I know it's crazy but Jarred is phenomenal and knows our numbers. Jazzy was pretty pissed to know he caused a lot of chaos and came back to a promotion. But again, Jarred was innocent and my top employee. Being the CFO takes a load off of my plate as I can focus on maintaining our big clients while continuing to expand the company. Things are great! My man is great, my company is great, I mean what can go wrong now?

(Beep beep) "When were you going to tell me
y/n? Or was the plan to never say a damn word?"

My heart pounds "Hey y/n we have Tyler Perry's team on the other line. He is looking to grab some attention in Cali. Should I put him through?" Fuck, why would I say what could go wrong.

"Your house tonight y/n! We need to talk! You owe me that."

Jazzy sits my cup of coffee on the table. "Y/n, are you okay? Did someone die." Cleaning my throat. "Jazzy, handle Mr. Perry's affairs as needed. I have to handle something." Jazzy stutters, "ummm wait... what do I say." Grabbing my purse, "Listen you and Jarred need to put your stuff to the side. I want you to go to Jarred's office and handle the call." I dial Wayne on the speaker. "Wayne I need you out front" "absolutely Ms.Y/n I'm on my way" I begin to head out of the door. "Jazzy, clear my schedule for the day. I'll explain later." I rush out of the office. (Phone rings) "listen I got your message okay! My house tonight we can talk then." I look at my phone and realize it's my dad. "Shit! Sorry dad." My dad chuckled. "Everything alright Pooh? You sound stressed." Holding the bridge of my nose I feel up against the elevator wall. "Honestly dad, I'm not sure. But what's up? It's been a while since I've heard from you. Is everything okay?" My dad pauses for a minute. "You know Jonathan called me Pooh." Why the fuck would he do that. Really, we're calling my dad Jonathan. I mock. " Babygirl, why didn't you tell him about you and Michael?" Shaking my head, I can't believe him. "First off dad, I'm grown and I don't think it's your business to discuss." I speed out of the elevator to the car. "Wayne home quickly." I look back at my phone. "Are you there dad." My dad is cool but he is not the one to get out of line with. "Y/n who the hell did you just fix your got damn mouth to talk to?" I turn the volume down, "daddy I'm sorry, it's just. I've been avoiding this conversation. Michael doesn't even know so how did Jonathan find out?" He FaceTimes, "You run a Million dollar company, I know you're too smart to ask a dumb ass question like that y/n. Their boys they talk. You thought Michael wasn't going to at some point show his brother a picture of you." SHIT! SHIT! "Does Michael know?" My dad gets silent. "You should know Jonathan loves you too much to out you like that." My eyes water, "why did he call you dad?" My dads face becomes gentle. "Because as much as you don't want to admit y/n. You once loved him and I love Michael, he's good for you. But you know I took Jonathan in. You know I was there at a difficult time for him. So of course he's going to call me when he in between a rock and a hard place with my daughter. I'm disappointed that you didn't call me." I go to Jonathan's text and respond.

"I'm sorry Jonathan, I should have said something. I'm home"

Looking back at the phone.  "Dad, I don't want to lose Michael Or Jonathan. I didn't expect any of this. Or even their over night brother hood. How do I tell the man I love now about my ex love?" My dad tilts his head. "Pooh, you're in love?" Realizing what I just said. "I mean you know I'm .... Just.." A call comes in. It's Michael. "Hey dad, I'm going to make this right. I have to go."

"Hey baby" Michael was back at his hotel room after a day of filming.

"Hey bae, back in your room" I wipe tears from my eyes

"Hey bae, back in your room" I wipe tears from my eyes. "Yeah." He looks concerned, "baby are you crying, what's going on?" Trying to pull it together I reapply my press powder. "Oh yeah I'm fine. You know allergy season." Michael raises his eye brown and bites down on his lip. "Stop lying to me baby, since when do you have allergies? Do I need to come home?" I smiled. Michael always saw past my walls and the emotions I try to hide. "Can you fly home soon? I want to talk to you." Michael puts his hand on top of his head brush his waves forward. "Shit, what I do? You not trying to leave me are you?" I smirk, "even if I tried would you let me?" He shook his head in the camera. "You're stuck with me baby." I smiled. "Okay, I can fly in tomorrow morning. I have some business to handle anyway so I can kill two birds with one stone while I'm out there." "Great, I need to see you." Michael smiles. "Okay baby, I'll see you tomorrow. Hey I have to go. David annoying ass is calling me."

(Ding ding) "I'll be there in an hour."

"Thanks Wayne. You know where your tip is." I left money on the back seat for Wayne and ran in the house. Shutting the door I slid down to the floor. Okay y/n, okay, you knew at some point this truth would come out. Get it together. Just tell Jonathan that you didn't know because obviously you didn't and once you did you two had already been fucking. No no no , okay so I tried seeing you both at the same time..... NO! Okay, let's call Bri she is always in some shit and I'm sure she can get me out of this. I run upstairs while explaining to Bri the dilemma. "Girl I'm leaving work now and coming to you. We will figure this out." We hang up and I jump in the shower.