The contract

You walked in the office by 7a

You walked in the office by 7a.m. Red bottoms popping, curls popping, a fresh set of white Nails, and you could smell your Gucci perfume lingering in each room you walked out of.

Jarred was the next to arrive.

"DAMN JARRED" he laughed, "What, yellow looks good against my skin

"DAMN JARRED" he laughed, "What, yellow looks good against my skin." You smiled "yes, it does." Jarred walked up to you by the copy machine, "As always Ms. Y/N, you look amazing." Jarred touched my hands as he took the papers from me. I shivered snapping out of it as the elevator opened to the floor. "Hey guys, yes look at you two looking good and blessed." Jazzy excitedly got off the elevator.

"Did I interrupt something

"Did I interrupt something." Jarred moved away, "no, I was busting y/n balls about this date with MBJ today." Jazzy walked over and put her hands on Jarred shoulders, "Leave boss lady alone. You know it's been some time since she went on any date." Jarred looked at you as if something was intriguing him. "Okay, well you two get the board room ready and I'll look over the notes for the last time. We will be ready for the rest of the team to arrive shortly." You walked into your office and shut the door. "What the fuck was that." Wondering if you and Jarred were flirting with each other. "No not Jarred, what?" I said he looked great and that was that. He always gets the papers from the copier." A knock at the door snapped me out of it. "Hey, I'm sorry if that was weird." You pretend to be typing on your computer. "Jarred nothing was weird, hey, congratulations on you and Jazzy. Like I told her, keep all relationship stuff out of the office." Jarred looked confused, "she told you about us?" You nodded your head in confirmation. "oh cool. Alright"