The night with him

I walked through the connecting hall to Michael's room

I walked through the connecting hall to Michael's room. The key card flashed over the lock and made a loud unlock sound. Well so much for sneaking over. My heart was racing. To my surprise Michael was still dressed on his balcony facing the door. It's like he knew I was coming. "Y/n?"  As if he was shocked. "Yes, you went expecting Santa." He laughed and those dimples exposed themselves. "No, I didn't expect you to leave the party so soon. Come here." I walked out to the balcony. "This is beautiful but the height." Michael pulled my back against his chest and kissed my shoulders. "Thank you for coming." I melted. His arms feel so safe, his voice so peaceful, his lips so convincing. "You didn't think I would?" He put his face into my neck as if he was trying to breath me in. "I wasn't sure what you would do. But I'm glad you decided to be here. Sharing this moment with me." I turned around and put my arms around him. "Why are you not down there celebrating?" He took an deep breath. "Truth, I'm so focused on what's next for me. I didn't think this was possible so soon. I'm smelling the flowers and I don't want to get distracted in that. I'll celebrate but not like this." "Michael you're magical. Every woman's dream man. Why did you want me here." He brushed my hair behind my ears and stared into my eyes. "Because you're magical. And I find a sense of calm around you. I don't have to be famous. I'm just Bakari." He put his nose on mine. "Y/n?" He swallowed hard moving his forehead on mine. "Yes Michael." I placed my hand on his face. "Can I be honest with you?" I was totally swept off my feet at this point. "Of course." He gently swayed me side to side as if there was a song in his head. "You have no idea what it takes to trust people at this level. Being with me is not easy. You'll see things, hear things, think things that are no where near the truth. I purposely don't date because of it. I actually cringe at thinking I want to bring someone into my world. You have to know this isn't something I just do. I love my family and friends. But I don't meet people and automatically let them get this close to me." Michael's heart is ponding. I put my hand over it. "I understand, so why are you letting me get this close?" He stopped moving and looked down to meet my eyes. "Because, there is something about you. And I haven't had this feeling since.... He looked away... I haven't had this feeling in a long time. And the last time I did it didn't go as planned. When I fall for someone I can be a lot." Realizing Killmonger has a soft side is a turn on. I could cast everything to the sea right now just to stay in this moment. "Do you thinks that's what happening. Do you think you're falling for me Mr.Jordan." He looks up and laughs, "Nah.... You got to fall first so I can catch you." "I wiped his brow, "what if I already have." He breathes deeply. "Good, let me catch you." Michael places his lips on mine. We're almost inhaling each other on the balcony. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. "Michael, wait, I have something to tell you." He pauses and puts me down. "I'm all ears."
"Okay so the ex fiancé, I think I'm ready to tell you more. Actually I have to." He lowers his brows and puts his thumb to his lips. "Okay, let's talk." He takes my hand bringing me inside his room. My voice gets shaky, "alright baby girl, what's going on?" He slips my heels off as I slide back on the couch. Michael takes my foot into his hands and starts giving the best massage I've ever had. "You expect me to get through a conversation while your making love to my foot. He laughs and continues to rub. "You know what else I'll make love to right?" He starts playfully singing boys 2 men I'll make love to you. "Okay, let's leave the singing to them. But seriously." I sit up as a knock at the door interrupts us. "Who the hell could that be." Michael gets up and walks curiously to the door. "Room service?" He opens the door. "Oh my God it's MICHAEL B JORDAN. A crowd swarmed his door screaming. Michael quickly shut the door. "Baby, come on."
I jumped up and ran to grab his hand. He got on his phone with his security who were in their rooms on the floor. "We will go to your side until they clear out." Michael and I cut through the hall to my room. "See, connected rooms make sense." We both started laughing. "See, I wouldn't want to put you through this madness. Do you hear them out there banging on the door?" Michael's security was quickly addressing the situation. I started pouring pouring some wine for us. "Here, you need this." I started to unbutton his shirt and take off his cuffs links. I kneeled down and removed his shoes. Michael didn't take his eyes off of me. "Here, let me see this." I took his tie off and helped him out of his blazer. "Y/n, I want you." Michael put his wine down and started kissing me. His breathing grew heavy and started grabbing for whatever he could on me. Next thing I knew that naked creed body was in front of me and I was not about to deny myself. "Don't move." He walked away. "Huh, wait, where are you going?" Michael went into the bathroom and started running water. What is this man doing. Got me hot and wet. A few minutes went by and Michael came back out in the hotel robe with his chest out. His silver chain seemed to be glowing around his neck. "Come here." He called for me softly. Michael turned me around while kissing my neck, sending shivers down my spine and thighs. He undressed me while planting soft kisses all over my body. "Come here." He walked me into the bathroom and there was a tub full of hot water. "I told you its not about sex." He helped me into the tub and then dropped his robe. I could have passed out. It's always like a dream every time I'm with him. He stepped into the water behind me and I laid against him. Michael rubbed my face with one hand while holding me with the other. "Hey, didn't you have something you were about to talk about regarding this fiancé character." Why ruin the moment? Girl shut up and save it for another day. "You are not going to get me naked and have this moment ruined by bringing him up." He nodded, "okay since we are in the moment... I like you." I smiled and could tell Michael was smiling. "Do you?" He nodded his head up and down, "yup" laying my head on his shoulder and I reach up and started rubbing the back of his head this my hand. "I might like you back Bakari." It got really quite. "I'm not perfect y/n. I come with a lot as you can see by the chaos that broke out on the floor." I shook my head in agreement. "Oh I can imagine."