The departure

You were all packed and ready to go. You sat outside by the pool and an Escalade Truck pulled up. Michael got out without a shirt on. Walking into the villa for a moment you thought what is this was forever? Things here feel so perfect right now. He must have been having an important call as he walked up discussing business. He must have realized you were sitting outside because he stepped back over to you and went in for a kiss. He proceeded to walk inside. You got a photo from Jarred with a picture attached of him on the plane sipping wine and a text that followed saying, "if this is how you new man does KEEP HIM!" You laughed and put the phone done. You stood up to go inside but got one last glance and paradise. "Back to reality" you couldn't help but feel a little sad about everything coming to an end. You go back inside to find Michael in a towel. "Hey, sexy, I'm all packed up." He is quiet but smiles. "Are you good?" He nods his head but doesn't say anything. "I'm going to shower." He kisses your forehead but it's rushed and not as gentle as it's been over the last day. "Okay." You lean against the walk watching his naked butt. It just as beautiful as it was in A Journal for Jordan . Your phone rings, it's Jarred. "Hey, Ms. y/n the plane is here but Trevor has a flat so after he changes the tire we will be on the way to get you." You take a deep sigh, "great I'll be ready." You walk back out into the yard. You're not sure why Michael is a little distant but you can only imagine how he might feel. We can't depart like this, you go back inside but he is no longer in the shower. "Michael?" You hear his voice in the distance. "I'm over here" you walk toward the sound of his voice. He is on the balcony sitting on the sofa.

"Talk to me Mike

"Talk to me Mike. What's going on in that head of yours." You sit on the stool that he's resting one foot on. "You y/n, you're in my head" you put your hand on your chest. "Mwuah am I the reason." You laugh but he doesn't. He sits up still serious. "What do we do now. I didn't expect what we shared to ever be shared. Now I'm just suppose to let you go?" You take his hand into yours. " Michael I don't know but after all the beautiful experiences we had this shouldn't be how we end it. I'll see you back in LA. We have this big project we're working on. You have my number." Michael sits up and leans into your face, "Can you handle just being friends, business partner?" He stumps you with the answer. "I don't know." Michael takes your chin in his hands and bring you to his lips. "I can't say I'm confident seeing you enjoy your time with another man the way you've enjoyed time with me." You pull back, "is this about sex Michael? You don't want me to have sex with someone else?" You stand up with an attitude, "No and yes, I need more than a day y/n. I feel something and I don't know what it is. But I want to figure it out." His hand are around your waist. Can we see each other when I get back from filming? Can we come back here and learn more about each other?" You try to look away, "The contract Bakari." Pushed against you, "I'll rip that shit up if you bring it up." You smirk at his arrogance. "Okay, we can see each other. But we have to be careful. Bel-Air is my business and I can't let even you Mr.Jordan take away from that." He kisses you, "This has been so special." Both of his hands are on your face. He pushed you against the balcony pole and starts taking your shirt off. "Michael, Michael, we don't have protection." He steps back, "his eyes low his chest and arms glistening. "I'm sorry you're right." You look down, "but I trust you." He looks back at you, "are you sure?" You nod your head while pulling your pants passed to your ankles. "Come here." He called you and you were on top of him. The thrust of his flesh inside of you made you cum faster than you wanted. After you came he pulled out of you to the floor ejaculating by the sofa. "Shit!" He moaned. You sat up, and laughed. "Wow that was a lot." He smirked, " You made me sacrifice our kids. " you started putting your clothes on. "Don't say that." You both laughed. Trevor called Michael's phone.

Hey we're pulling into the villa. Michael grabbed your hand "do you want me to ride with you?" I put my hand on his chest. You've done so much for me. I can take this by myself." Michael took your hand and walked you down stairs. "Hey so I leave tonight to start filming. When I get back in LA you'll be the first to know." He grabbed your bag and walked you outside. Jarred got out of the car and dapped Michael. "What's good bro." Jarred took your bags and got back inside. Michael stood in the driveway as the car pulled out. In that moment you realize your time was over.

Michael POV

I went back into the Villa to begin packing. The room still smelled like y/n perfume. Her scent was all over the sheets and pillows. For a moment I sat on the bed periodically putting my clothes together. My phone rings, "Hey Mike your plane is ready. The driver will be there shortly." My manager Dave was great. He always was a quick thinker. "Mr.Jordan, you're still here?" I turned to see the cleaning crew coming in. "Ah Constance, as always you and your team were amazing. You already know where to find your pay." I hugged her and smiled. She's been my cleaning lady since I purchased the Villa 5 years ago. "Mr.Jordan, Ms. Y/n is a pretty woman. I know she must be special to have brought her here." I chuckled as she has no idea I just met y/n. "Yeah Constance, it's like the big guy up there always knows what you need when you need it. Hey I got to go." I kissed Constance on the cheeks. "Until next time sweet heart."

"What up Dave my man" Dave jumped out of the car and grabbed my bag. He was on the phone while also running down my schedule. "Yes, book it. No he's not available for both nights. What radio show is this? No that's charity work we have to move on." Dave being Dave. "Hey Mike listen..." Dave was interrupted by Constance running to the car. "Mr. Jordan! Mr. Jordan! Ms.y/n left her phone!" Dave looked over at me, "I thought this was your getaway, you're bringing girls out here now?" I shot a look at Dave. "Aye it's not what you think." I took the phone. "Listen I need the first flight back to LA." Dave looked confused, "Mike we have to get to Vegas!" I rolled my window down. "That's you problem Dave, my problem right now is I have to catch the first flight to LA. So what's important right now. Your problem or mine." Dave pulled up flights on his phone. "There is one leaving from the airport in Florida at in 3 hours. It will put you in Cali a little under 5 hours if you make it. Getting you into Cali by 3a.m." Smiling, "book it. Then get me on the next flight to Vegas." Dave looking more curious, "you want to tell me what's going on?" Dave should know better. "You're fixing my problem Dave."