Back again

It's be 6 months since I disconnected from Michael personally and Jonathan. Michael has been in LA more as filming for Creed is taking place here. So Jonathan and Michael are both in town. Jonathan and I had a long talk to night I texted him. He understood and wants the best for me. Since our talk we've grown a strong friendship and he has respected my boundaries not wanting to be romantically involved. I know I'm crazy... both sexiest men in the world and my dumb ass has decided to cut them both off from me. The thing is I really love Jonathan, but, we could never be the same. And Michael, he is everything but our work comes first and I know that firsthand. I don't want him to ever have to choose. So far we've been ramping up all his brand deals as they are included in his upcoming movie such as Hennessy, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, and so many more. Because he's been working on the movie his manager Dave and I have been grinding night and day to make sure everything falls in place.

Jarred court date is pending. I've haven't Fermin him but he is on administrative leave without pay until further notice. His attorney has been in contact with me, as of right now my business is cleared from any further investigation. Like I knew they wouldn't, they didn't find anything to connect my company to Jarred's bullshit.

Jazz has been doing amazing since the promotion. However her replacement still needs some training, but it's her niece so I'm trying to cut her a break.

(Computer typing) "Hiiiiiiiii Ms

(Computer typing) "Hiiiiiiiii Ms. y/n! YES BOSS looking all glowed up and shit....." I take a deep breath. "Samantha! I really need you to act like I hired a professional and not some 19 year old fresh out of high school graduate." Samantha places my coffee and binder down. "Okay! But you kinda did, I'm just 23 instead of 19 and fresh out of getting a marketing certification." Jazzy walks in, "Hey Samantha, how is today with her y/n?" I sip my coffee and almost gag, "What the hell is this?" Jazzy runs over and opens the top of my cup. "SAM! Is this a green juice." Samantha pops her hip out, "Yes Jaz! Boss lady can't be walking around here putting any old thing into her system. You see that body?" Jazz puts the drink back in Samantha's hand, "Samantha Ariana Cheseepeek! If you do not take this back from the first road you got it from and get what he order is. I did not put my neck out here for you to break it. Get you shit together." She pushes us shoulder towards the door. "Damn auntie okay." Jazz sits down at my desk, "Girl I'm sorry. If she wasn't my sister daughter...." Someone knocks on the door. " OMG!!! OMG!!! MICHAEL B JORDAN IS STANDING IN THE LOBBY!!!! How do I look? Do I look good? Aunty check my breath!" She breathes in Jazzy face, "Am I good." Fixing herself, she starts walking back out. "Samantha! You will not approach Mr.Jordan." She pouts, "Y'all don't never let me doing anything." Jazzy gets up, "I got her, you go see why Michael is here. Dave was on the schedule for your 3pm. I take a a deep breath in. I haven't seen or heard from him in months.

 I haven't seen or heard from him in months