Michael POV

We pulled up to y/n house. I've been in a daze since I've been in her presence. She's like a breath of fresh air. So elegant yet suspenseful. Being her own boss turns me on so bad. What's happening. Get it the fuck together Bakari.

I walk around and let her out of the car. Taking her by hand we  walk her to the door. "Hey, I can wait right here if you want me to?" She turned around and grabbed my shirt. "Arnt you like my boyfriend for the day? What do I look like not showing Michael B Jordan my house. I know it's not anything compared to yours but come on." I smiled, "Okay mama, show me what you got." She opened the door and it was just as I imagined. Each room was a piece of her personality. Classy and bossy, intentionally decorated. After she showed me her deluxe bedrooms we finally got to her room. "All this house and it's just you and your dog?" She pointed to her duffel bag, "yes, I worked hard to get this home. It's my first home and my dream house at that. After my ex fiancé and I went our separate ways I couldn't take an L on nothing else. So Bel-Air became my night and day and I built it to what it is now. One day it will be a home for my kids? If I ever stop working to have some." I walked over to her and placed my hand on her lower back grabbing her LV duffle bag with my other hand. I felt her shiver. I'm sorry." She turned to me, "Sorry about what?" She raised her eyebrow in curiosity. "I'm sorry if I'm making you nervous." Smiling, "You're fine, I just can't believe this is happening, and your such a gentleman. I don't know I was expecting maybe a more asshole version." I raised my eyebrow. "Why an ass?" She grabbed her clothes to change into and ran into the bathroom to change. "Because.... Usually celebrities that seem like these great people end up being jerks." Taking her shirt off, "Michael you're fine. I'm nervous because you're my celebrity crush who is now collaborating with my business and also taking me on a 23 hour date. This seems like a dream I'm waiting to wake up from." I watched her lift her shirt over her head. "Do you want me to wait outside."  She realized in the rush she didn't shut the door. "Oh my God. No please stay. I'm done." I sat down on her bed smiling at her comfort. "Yeah my grandmother and mom didn't play regarding character and respect. And my dad taught me the true attributes of a man. So it's in my DNA." She came out and plopped on the bed to put her shoes on. "Y/n." I stared at her, and she raised her head up. "I've been wanting to do this since we got in the car. Can I kiss you?" I could tell that She was thrown off by the question as her face went blank. "Um, I mean, yea.. ye... yes" before she could stutter another word my lips were on hers.

She fell into my chest

She fell into my chest. Before I could pull away my tongue danced with hers. "Damn!" She fell back onto the bed. "Im sorry I know we can't do anything." I grabbed her face, "No I needed that. I've been wanting to do that since I was in your office honestly. I couldn't wait much longer." I moved her hair out of her face with my hands. "We should go before Trevor start assuming something. She grabbed my hand. "Im ready." We ran out of the door like kids.

In the car I couldn't help but think about y/n lips on mine. The blood was rushing to my dick and I was trying my best not to let her see the print in my pants. I cleared my throat, "let's go Trevor." Y/n was reapplying her lipgloss. "So where are we off to Mr.Jordan?" I sat back in my seat. "I mean Ms. Y/n what are all the things you wanted to do with me in that head of yours." She laughed and put her head in her hands. "Oh we would need more that 24 hours." Her phone started ringing. "I'm sorry I should take this. Hello?"

Y/N was beautiful, funny, yet simple and smart. I haven't felt an instant connection like this since Lori.

Michael phone buzzes. "Hey Michael, please I need to talk to you. Lori!" I turned my phone over and took y/n hand. She looked up from her phone call.

Y/n: yes I'm with him now Bri.

Bri: Girl where y'all going

Y/n: I don't know. Honestly I'd be fine sitting in this car all day knowing he's right beside me.

She looked over at me and smirked. "Trevor, lets go to my favorite spot." Trevor looked up, "MJ you know that's where..." he made eye contact in the rear view. I looked over at y/n who didn't seem to be paying attention. "You're right! Hey, is the plane fueled?" Trevor smiled, "Of course sir." Y/n was hanging up her call. "Take us to the plane." She looked at me, "are we avoiding someone at your favorite spot, so you have to fly your sneaky link out of the state?" We both laughed. "Lori still frequents at some of my favorite spots. I don't want to put you in any
awkward positions and dealing with paparazzi and press is a lot to get use to in a couple of hours, so we are going to head to my quiet place." She squeezed my hand . "I know that's hard, getting use to a life without someone after a breakup. I'm sorry your breakup with Lori was as public as it was. You two were a beautiful couple." I put y/n leg over mine, taking her sandles off I started rubbing her feet. "Oh no you're still in your suit I don't want to mess that up." "I have so outfits on the plane. I'll change there. This is suppose to be about you, a once in a lifetime experience before going back to reality. So I'm going to give you the MBJ "wifey" package." She smiled turning her face away. We ended up catching each other at the same time and bursted out laughing.  I locked eyes with her and we both stopped smiling. Things became intense as we slowly leaned into each other.

"We are at the plane Mr.Jordan." Y/n moved back to her side of the car.

I got out to open her door. As she walked around the back I pulled her arm. "Hey, I don't want you to get the wrong impression on this trip. I know you're a great woman and I don't want you to think I'm trying to do this to get in your panties." She put her hand on my chest, " you are such a gentleman." I leaned towards her. "I'm friendly but it's something about you. I don't know what you're doing to me." She kissed me on my cheek, "come on you're wasting my precious time." I grabbed her bag and escorted her on the plane.

Trevor got out of the car and put on his pilot hat

Trevor got out of the car and put on his pilot hat. "Trevor you're the pilot too." Trevor nodded to her "Trevor started out as my pilot, and then I asked to hire him as my driver. I don't like a lot of change in my world since it's forever changing."

She hugged my arm. I don't think I realized how much I needed this day. Gearing up for Creed 3 has been a lot.