Paradise is with him

You and Michael change into your bathing suits and hit the beach for some fun in the water

You and Michael change into your bathing suits and hit the beach for some fun in the water. You both come out of the Villas bathrooms to see each other. "Oh my god" Michael body is perfect. His silver chair and diamond earring shined off of his body. Michael took your hand turned you around, "Damn, y/n! I mean you look... I knew you had a shape but this." You laughed, "alright enough. As much as you think I'm confident, I'm actually insecure. I was a chubby thing up until high school." Michael still staring, you look down and notice he's hard. He catches your eyes looking at him. "We should go!" Michael swiftly headed out the door of the Villa. You were flattered but even more turned on. When you get to the beach you see a boat with your name on it . "Michael, you didn't." He wraps his arms around you "Just you, me, and the captain and crew. They have delicious food and drinks. I figured two birds one stone and great productivity on for our time.

You couldn't believe he did this for you. It's a dream and you don't want to wake up. He slaps your butt and takes off running. "Michael!!! I'm going to hurt you!" He laughs, " you have to catch me first baby." You think of all the movies he's done and realize you trying to catch him is pointless. So you do what only a smart girl would do. "Ouch, oh my god ouchhh!" He immediately stops in his tracks and runs back. "Y/n !!! Shit are you okay! Baby! You let out a scream, "my ankle it's my ankle" Michael dropped to his knees to check your ankle. You smack him on the side of his head and start laughing. "I couldn't catch you, but I got you!" Michael put his tongue in his jaw and tilted his head back. "Baby you okay" mocking him, "you got me okay.. okay" Next thing you know Michael is tossing you around in the sand. "Michael my hair!" He continues to roll you around in the sand, "fuck that you got jokes" you start laughing, "okay okay damn I'm sorry." He rolls on top on you and looks into your eyes. Again the smiles leave both of you faces. There is this desire to tear each other a part. But it's forbidden. And because it's forbidden you desire each other more. " Hey you two love birds, let's go the boat is leaving!" The captain yelled. "Your lucky, I would have taken you down right here in this sand." Michael got up and pulled me up next. You jumped on his back and he ran with you to the boat.

We are so freaking cute, what is happening. This is feeling more like a relationship. We dined on the boat and had endless mimosas and shots of Dwayne "The rock" Johnson's tequila. You and Michael were both tipsy but having so much fun. "Alright guys we are docking so you can jump in the water." The captain said and he started slowing the boat down. "Wait, what?" You look over at Michael getting ready. He notices you're not excited. "You can swim right?" You chuckled loudly, "Hell no!" Michael put his hand out, "what I get to have an exclusive first experience. Let's go!" You step back with hesitation, "Here, put this on." He wraps the life jacket around you. "I'm going to jump first. I want you to jump with me.

Do you trust me y/n" he put your chin in his hand

Do you trust me y/n" he put your chin in his hand. You looked into his beautiful eyes. "yes, I trust you." He leaned in and kissed you on the cheek. The captain started counting down and exactly on one Michael jumped in the ocean. The staff on the boat were cheering and clapping. The crew starts to chant your name "Y/n! y/n! y/n!" You walk to the end of the boat and look down. You instantly freeze. Michael calls out to you, "y/n! Come on I'm right here. Just like the plane focus on me." You inhale deeply and look At Michael whose not taking his eyes off you. "Do you trust me" you close your eyes and jump. You go under the water and right into Michael's arms. He grabs you and starts cheering. "Yo you did it boo.... Wheeeww.... Yes!" You start cheering, " Oh shit I did it! I did it." You realize you've only been with this man for 10 hours and he's pushed you to overcome fears already. "Now let's teach you to swim." Michael gave instructions as he held his arms under you. You started getting the hang to the technique and within 45 minutes was a fish in the water. Feeling so free in the water with him right there beside you. Almost two hours went by and the captain called out, "Alright you two. Time to get back." Hours are flying by. You realize the time is dwindling. Since being with Michael not once has a thought about work, home, or Jonathan. Shit Jonathan! Michael and Jonathan are going to work together for Creed 3. You start wondering if you should say something but your thoughts are interrupted by a shadow standing over you. Michael's shorts were still dripping from the water. He brought over a towel for you to wrap yourself up in, than laid beside you in the front of the boat. The sun was setting. "Michael." He was looking at the sunset, "I told you if you don't want no problems girl, stop saying my name like that." You joked, "mmmm Bakari..." moaning in his ear. He instantly turned towards you and put his hand over your cheek. Looking you in your eyes, "I want you so bad y/n, so please, unless I can have you don't do that." You blushed and felt your body instantly react to his words.

The ride back was a little cold so Michael decided to take you inside the boat to a private bedroom to rinse off and change. You two continue drinking.  you begin taking your bathing suit off not realizing Michael is watching from the doorway. Turning around he grabs your attention by placing his hands on your breast and lips on your neck from behind. You take a deep breath. "I'm not going to stop if I start baby" you moan as his hand slides down your sides. "Michael I want this." You turn around to kiss passionately, he puts you on the bed moving his head towards your thighs.He opens your legs and his tongue moves between your ass and pussy. You start gasping for air. He stands up observing your body. You notice he is hard. Slowly removing his swim trunks you take in his beautiful brown muscular body standing naked in front of you. Michael climbs on top of you and you start pulling at him. "please, I want you inside of me." he grabs your hand and placing it above you. Michael puts his lips on yours, periodically kissing. "Shhhh, baby, slow....slow down from me." You are so turned on that your breathing is out of control. You start finding your rhythm and synchronized your breathing with his.

"Y/n.... Y/n....earth to y/n" Oh shit you fell asleep. Michael was leaning over you with the biggest grin under the blankets. You feel asleep on his chest still on the front of the boat. "What was that dream about and sign me up." He laughs making fun you