◆FINALLY HIS◆

Introduction & Prologue

《INTRODUCTION 》

Three life tangled in one thread ...

'uljhe hue rishte aur uljhe hue dhage kabhi suljha nhi sakta'

Iqra is the most beautiful girl anyone could have ask for their life partner. she has all the quality to bliss anyone's life with her presence.

being in love with her best friend zaira's younger brother is the plus point to see him in regular basis.

Iqra and Arhsad both has deep feelings for each other and they knows they don't have to say it loud until they get the chance.
they waited for each other like lovesick but destiny separate them before they even confess their love to each other.

when Ahad, the elder brother of Mahira's come back after completing his studies and ready to join their family business, his mother send the proposal to iqra's house asking them, her hand for her elder son iqra's heart stopped the beat.

she has waited decade for Arshad now the proposal came in name of Ahad.

she was shocked when she get to know Arshad didn't protest or said anything .... to her much surprise he called her to congratulate her.

with heavy heart and teared eyes She accept the Nikah with Ahad.

when she fell in love with Ahad he has to leave her forever, giving all her responsibilities to Her Long Lost Love Arshad.

《PROLOGUE 》

Iqra locked herself after the loss she has felt in a couple of days. The closest person in the world left her side.

She was reading some quotes on her old dairy when her phone started ringing.

Seeing the caller id her eyes lit up for a second .

She picked up the call

Both the person was only hearing each other breathing sound through the call.

"Kuch kehna nhi hai ?" Iqra asked, her lips wobble in pain
(You want to say something ?)

"Mubarak ho Bhabi" She closed her eyes hearing the way he addressed her
(Congratulations sister-in-law)

She cutted the call feeling rage bubbling inside her heart. The audacity of this man to call her bhabi when he knows how much she loves him .

How could he forget her so easily ?

Now she doubted if he ever loved her or not ?

She dialed his number and within one ring he picked up

"Hmm" She heard his voice
(Yes)

"Mujhe samajh agaya"
(I got it)

"Kya ?"
(What)

"Apne kabhi mujhse pyaar kiya hi nhi. agar kiya hota to kabhi apne pyaar ko itne asani se apne bhai ke nikah karne padh Mubarak baad nhi dete "
(