꒰💕꒱ #7

The next day .... Avni's fave was pale. She was trying hard to forget him but last evening's memory coming like a flashlight infront of her eyes.

She was started getting scare what if he comes to know about Ruhani? And snatch her from Her ? What will she do then?

Her subconscious states that she is not the old Avni who will cry on her loss, she is strong and more power mentally. She will never break down again.

Sighed she prepared the scrambled egg abd sandwich for Ruhani and poha for her and Rhea.

She set the table by the time Ruhani and Rhea were also came.

"So what have you decided?" Rhea asked .

"About what ?"

Ruhani finished her sandwich hurriedly as her favorite Disney princess show is going to air in 2 minutes.

"I'm done mumma bye" She ran towards the drawing room

"About telling Kabir the truth"

"What truth?"

"That Ruhani is his daughter"

Avni's eyes snapped towards her
"She is only my daughter I'm her mumma and I'm her papa"

"You can't do this to the father daughter duo. They deserves to know everything. Now Ruhani is just a child but when she will grow up she will definitely ask you about her father. what you will tell her then"

"I'll tell her. Her father didn't trusted her mother so they git separated before she was born"

"Give him a chance to explain himself Avni. Don't do this with them. Moreover don't do this with yourself"

Avni keep the spoon back to the plate with a sound and looked at Rhea sharply

"I'm happy without him. I don't want to go back to man who didn't trusted me when I needed him the most. Ruhi was inside me when he asked me to leave from his life. I did. Now youre taking his side?"

"Avni you're taking me wrong please think practically. You both can give the little girl a perfect family. She needs it Yar" Rhea said keeping her hand over Avni's shoulder

"You are getting late for your shoot Rhea." Saying she got up from the table and started picking the dishes from the table to wash them

"You are doing wrong Avni. Very wrong please consult with him. He still loves you yar and you also know you can't live without him"

Avni choosed to ignore her but deep down she know how much Rhea was stating the truth.

~○~

Rhea asked Rohan to tell everything to Kabir. That he has a daughter. It's the only way to bring them close.

Rohan informed everything Kabir.
He was shocked and numb to react. He has a 3 years old daughter but unaware. Avni didn't informed him. Not even when they met yesterday.

Anupama cupped his face "go and ask for her forgiveness. You did wrong and now you have to apologize for your mistake."

Nodding Kabir went with Rohan to Avni's apartment.

Ting tong

Avni looked at the clock and thought it must be Rhea but when she opened the door she got shocked and tried to shut the door immediately but Kabir was in speed to put his leg between the wall and the door