꒰❤️‍🔥꒱#3

"To kaisa raha tum dono ka date kal adhiraat ko?"
(So how was your date with him yesternight)

Zoya said and Iqra choked on her honey water.

Zoya got up from the couch of, leaving her nail paint bottle aside and went to Iqra.

"Hai Allah ... sachai bolne pe kisi ko itna khasi ati hai aaj pehli baar dekha"
(Oh Allah.. truth bring cough, I'm seeing the first time)

Zoya said caressing Iqra's back as she was coughing badly.

"What .. what the hell are you taking Zoya?" Iqra asked her with flushed cheeks and ears.

"I've seen you two from my window, going out and came in at nearly 1 am" Zoya spread her arms around Iqra's shoulder, who was blushing like hell.

"That's nothing, we just ... just went to eat ice-cream"

"Hmm... at late night?? So you think I'm dumb? I've seen you two several times taking glances, the way he looks at you clears everything meri jaan"

Zoya pulled Iqra's cheeks making her brows thinned and the next moment found Arshad came inside, panting.

"Who was coughing that badly some minutes ago?" He asked looking at the two woman who were sitting against each other, Zoya's hands were on Iqra's cheek.

Zoya immediately took her hand back and smirked at her twin brother.

"Dekhiye na Arsh, Zoya kuch bhi bate bana rahi hai"
(See Arsh, Zoya is making fun of me)
she whined getting up from the bed and was going towards him when she understood what blunder she did.

"Uhhhh Arsh Arsh, not bad bro" Zoya said teasingly.

"Zoya. Stop bothering Iqi." Arshad managed to form some words but later realized just like Iqra's he also made a blunder.

"Arsh, Iqi? From when this all is happening?" Zoya got up from the bed with a jolt and marched towards the duo.

Arshad turned to leave the room but Zoya hold his wrist and pulled him.

"Tell me? No no you two have to tell me.  I've the rights to about my brother and my best friend." Zoya said crossing her arms.

"There is nothing like that Zoya. Don't stretch it." Saying he glanced at Iqra and left the room.

Iqra took a breath of relief.

"Iqi" Zoya called teasingly when Iqra ran away from the room.

~○~
She was passing by his room when she felt her dupatta was stuck somewhere.

She turned and saw Arshad was holding the edge of her dupatta, standing on his room door leaning his back on the wall.

"What?"

"You tell her about last night?" Arshad asked pulling her dupatta slowly slowly causing her to come close.

Iqra shook her head and her hand went to her neck to keep her dupatta on place.

"Then?"

"She saw us from window" Iqra shyly replied and looked at his eyes when they were close to each other and he draped the dupatta around her frame.

She always thought why he always draped her dupatta around her shoulder?

"Come inside" he whispered and she gulped but nodded her head.

They both sat on his bed in distance.

Iqra was fidgeting with her fingers when his voice broke her trance causing her to look at him surprised.