꒰❤️‍🔥꒱#7

It was Iqra and Ahad's wedding night.
The nikah ceremony went well with the families present.
Ahad enjoyed a lot unaware of the fact that his bride was crying for someone else. While Iqra never was in a dilemma just like she was at the nikah date.

When the time came to Rukhsat Iqra from her mothers house to her husband's house it was so hard for Iqra and Aliya begum to leave each other for forever.

Zoya was trying to be happy for her elder brother but deep down she was breaking knowing this would break Her twins heart everyday.

Arshad was acting as if nothing happened. As if he never loved Iqra. Never ever imagined her as his wife. And that's what hurts Iqra more.

Now she was sitting in Ahad's bedroom which is eventually hers too, in her bridal attire which is a beige coloured wedding Sharara with heavy jewels. Her head was low and hid behind the net dupatta.

From the time she came here as Ahad's wife she couldn't meet Her eyes with neither Ahad nor Arshad. She was feeling guilty for not telling the truth to Ahad and another hand was feeling broken because Arshad pushed her from him.

She was tired of crying now.
She has accepted her fate.
She will never see back to her past.
She will try to love Ahad.
If not like Arshad but as a wife.

Her heart started beating in 2x speed when the room door cracked open and the next moment closed. She was feeling her palms were getting sweaty. Her toes curled, along with the bedsheet. She fisted her sweaty palms on her sharara lower tightly as her breathing was getting abnormal feeling the bed dipped in front of her.

~♥~

Arshad was happy for his brother that he got his love. But the sad thing is that he has to lose his love to save his brother's. But he is ready to give his life if that means his brother's safety and wellbeing. If Arshad is alive today that is because of Ahad.
Arshad has kidney disease for which he had to go through a surgery and needed the same group kidney transplantation. No one's kidney matched with Arshad except his elder brother.

He remembered when their kidneys were being tested and Ahad's matched with Arshad. He didn't think twice to give him one.

Then how can he snatch his brother's peace from him?

He will leave for Italy soon. So that Iqra and Ahad can go ahead on their relationship.

Arshad looked at his phone's screen once then at the ticket and smiled.

"I will love you forever Iqi. But we are never meant to be. Be happy with Ahad bhai. He is a beautiful soul. He will love you maybe more than i ever did"
Arshad said as tears fell down from his eyes, looking at the picture of His brother and His love in one frame smiling at the camera. Though he can say the smile Iqra was giving a fake one obviously. She is not happy with the marriage and he knew it. He is going to leave Pakistan so that Iqra can move on from him.

"I'm going far away from you Iqi. I know you'll be left broken but trust me you will forget me by Ahad bhai's love. Maybe in the next birth we'll be together. I'm ready to wait for you. Please be happy with bhai, Iqi. He loves you so much"

"You're hurting yourself Arshad"

Arshad turned back and found Zoya was standing there on the doorstep with some documents.

"Please zoya. Do not do this. I'm already tired."

"I'm not here to say anything about you and Iqra. I'm here to tell you that your passport and your certificates and essential documents are here" She handed him the bunch of papers and Arshad smiled at his twin sister.