꒰💕꒱#9

They're sitting on the kitchen island beside each other and resting their head with each other.

Kabir was caressing her finger while Avni was smiling, shutting her eyes off.

"Kabir" She got up in a jolt and placed her both hands on her hips side then glaredat him

Kabir furrowed his eye brows at her and asked "What happened?"

"You said let's give each other a chance" he nodded

"Then what about your marraige with Sneha?"

Kabir gulped and tried to say but Avni stopped him
"Everyone will ask why the bride get changed all of a sudden? They will ask who I am? Your and Sneha's fans will create chaos" Avni kept blabbering thinking all the possibilities.

Kabir sighed and bring out the card which he gave yesterday from the drawer of the cupboard and give it to her.

"What? Why are you giving me this card?" Avni asked fuming in anger seeing the names

Kabir chuckled and pulled her hosting her wrist and she landed on his lap

"I can't live without you" she said lowering her lashes

Kabir put her chin high and wiped the fresh tears from her cheek

"You don't have to"

"Then this" she showed the card

Kabir took the card from her hand and looked at her face

Then pulled the Sneha's name stickers from the card revealing Her name.

Avni gasped and widened her eyes with shock.

"You already wrote my name?" She asked snatching the card from him

"You dumb boy of mine, my goodness you planned all this so that i can understand my feelings" she asked and looked at him

Kabir nodded his head and hugged her tightly

"Naughty boy" saying Avni smirked and grabbed his staff in her hand

Kabir widened his eyes and realized he was still on the single towel covering his manhood and nothing more.

He pulled Avni by her shoulder and looked at her flushed face

She then bite her lips and taking back her hand when Kabir hold her wrist and placed it where it was some moment ago.

"You're getting hard" she whispered in his ears and bite the earlobe making him hiss in pleasure.

"I can't control myself more Avni" Kabir said getting impatient when she started giving him handjob.

He groaned leaning his head on tge headrest of the couch and felt her touches.

She leaned her face into his chest and kissed the line from his throat.

Avni raised her face to look at his face.

Finding him with close eyes and deep breaths she smiled and kissed his nipples.

"Avnniiiii" he groaned and grabbed her hair in his fist.

"Kiss me until I get satisfied" Saying Kabir lossened his grip from her hairs and caressed her cheeks lovingly.

Avni sat on his lap comfortably and hugged her legs around his torso.

Loosing the knot on his towel, she cupped his neck and kissed on his Adam apple.

She herself was getting wet for him. With every touch of her, he was shivering.

Avni traced her finger over his chest line and stopped them near his abdominal. The perfect v line caught her eyes and she smirked.