꒰💕꒱#8

It's been a month since the day when Ruhi got unconscious.

Anupama and Rajveer tried their best to make Avni understand. But she was still there. She doesnt want to go back from where she came with lots of difficulties.

The wounds are still there in her heart. At one side she don't want to go back to Kabir and in another she is not happy when she get to know Kabir is getting married with Sneha.

Kabir and His family has returned to their house long ago.

He used to come to meet his daughter on every weekend as per the rule. And spent lots and lots of time with her while playing, watching movie and many more. Ruhani is became a daddy's princess and that's worrying Avni.

She is not jealous that her child loves her father more but she was afraid what happen when one day Ruhi come to know about her father and mother real relation and why they didn't stay together.

Anupama was right. The separation will only cause Ruhani's happiness.

"You're not understanding now. Jab Ruhani badi ho jayegi aur tumse puchegi kyun uske mumma papa sath nhi rehte ? Uska jawab tum abhi se dhoond rakho taki ache se samjha sako use"

Anupama's  words rang in her ears.

She sighed and packed her tiffin.
She has resumed her work after one week Since Ruhani came home from hospital.

Today is Saturday. Kabir will come soon and she will leave after he come.

"Kab tak aise chalega Avni?" Rhea asked

She has a off day and made a plan to hangout with her friends. She requested Avni for several times but She denied strictly.

"Please not now Rhea. Kabir will be here soon and also Ruhani is also here." She eyed to Ruhani who seems busy collecting all her toys and barbies.
She has a big smile on her lips as her papa is coming today.

Rhea sighed and left after kissing Ruhani's cheek.

Rhea is now tired of making her understand the situation and about their future. But Avni seemed uninterested.

The door bell rang and Avni went to open the door thinking it's must be Kabir.

True to her thought there he was standing with a glow on his face, and a big smile on his lips, but eyes were same showing an unknown pain.

"Come" she said breaking the eye lock and stood aside to let him enter.

When Avni came inside after locking the door she found Kabir was giving a big box of chocolate to their daughter who is smiling like she got heaven and kissed her father's cheeks one by one.

Kabir told her to keep the box on fridge and decided to watch a movie atfirst

The little girl happily started dancing and went to start the movie.

Avni smiled .... she is in safe hand untill she will come home.

Kabir got up from his knees and turned to face her.

Coming towards her He just hug her simply without uttering any word.

"Are you okay Kabir?" She asked reciprocating the hug

Kabir snuggled his nose in her shoulder line and nodded his head.

Breaking the hug he hold her hands and looked at her eyes

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"To give me the strength so that I can move on"