꒰❤️‍🔥꒱#8

When the bright sunlight in the winter morning came from the glass window to their room Ahad opened his eyes and looked beside him, at the most beautiful sight to gulp down.

He smiled looking at her and tucked the loose hairs strand behind her ears which was disturbing her sleep.

His wife.

"Good morning Wife" He whispered in her ears and she scrunched her face feeling hot breath fanning on her cheeks.

Opening her eyes she smiled at him and encircled her arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"Good morning Husband" She mumbled to him so that the morning breath couldn't make him uncomfortable.

Ahad cupped her cheeks making her look at him and kissed on her forehead.
"How many times I told you that your morning breaths are mine too. Just like your fragrance after a shower. " Ahad said, nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck, making her giggle as his beard poked her skin.

"Aren't you getting late to the office? "

"Do you think after yesternight hot sizzling make out session I can leave you so soon that too when No one is home, today." Ahad kissed the top portion of her visible chest.

"Shut up" Iqra slapped on his shoulder at his dirty talk and tried to push him from her.

"No way wifey. I'm not letting you get up" Ahad said, pressing his body over her when she whined like a baby.

"It's been two years and five months since our wedding. you're the same as you used to be in the first two months." Ahad said, kissing her fingers.

"And you are the same also, so naughty and so romantic" Iqra said, smiling ear to ear at him.

"I love you Iqra. Boht buri tarah se mohabbat ho gayi hai tumse jaana" (I've fallen in love so badly with you love)

Iqra muzzled the top of her nose with him and pecked his lips for once then said "me too. I love you too Ahad. You are my light of the darkness. You're my hope when everything shattered down. You're the person I look after. You're everything I could have ever asked for. "

A lone tear rolled down from her cheeks when Ahad shook his head telling her not to cry.

Ahad laid beside her on the bed mattress then pulled her naked body towards him and started caressing her neck, smoothly.

"Ahad"

"Hmm" He looked down at her and smiled.

"Isn't it the right time to plan... "

"To plan what Iqra?? "

"To plan for a baby?"

"The right time will be when you're ready mentally and physically not the counting years of our marriage"

Iqra smiled at his thoughtfulness and remembered the day when Ahad replied to all of their relatives who're asking why she's not getting pregnant.

"I'm ready Ahad. " Iqra rolled over his body and kept her head on his chest.

"Are you sure about it, Iqra?" Ahad asked, caressing her hair and back.

"Yes. I want to know how it feels being a mother. Keeping the tiny baby in my tummy. I want our perfect family. Please please please pretty please"

Ahad chuckled at her demand and hugged her tightly, pressing their bodies together.

"You get exhausted after two rounds and asking for a baby? "

"Shut up." Iqra bit on his chest and he groaned, getting hard down there when her abdomen touched his member.

"Iqra I can't control any more please" Ahad please when she deliberately rubbed her core with his length.