꒰❤️‍🔥꒱# 9

It's been eight months, Iqra was pregnant and Ahad was taking care of her like a father taking care of his daughter. Iqra was living her life the way she never even imagined.

Whereas day by day Arshad was feeling more restless, seeing the love growing between Ahad and His Iqi.

He thought the separation would remove her memory from his mind, but he was wrong. Her thoughts were what caused his mind to think about her more.

And coming back he got to know she was pregnant with Ahad's child. Every single day he was trying hard not to fall for her more. But alas his stubborn heart still loves this girl the most.

No one was able to raise his heartbeat the way her single glimpse does.

“Ahad please maan jayiye na”
(Ahad please do agree na)

He heard Iqra's voice from the left wing of the Hall and found she was whining holding Ahad's hand and he was denying something, by shaking his head.

“It's harmful Iqra.”

“You're so rude!” Saying she left her room and Ahad sighed.

Arshad smiled at his brother when  he reached the hall.
“What happened bhai?”

“Iqra is being stubborn like kid who wants to eat the dhaba side noodles”

“Ohh.. And you denied”

“Yes. It's harmful for her and the baby. She knows it too but still her mood swings”

Arshad laughed out loudly, to suppress the hurt and Ahad patted his shoulder.

“If you want I can make noodles for her” Arshad's heart was beating fast. He didn't know that Ahad was aware of his and Iqra's past.

Ahad nodded his head at his younger brother and hugged him.
“Thank You mera bhai.. Bacha liya aaj tune mujhe”
(Thank you my brother. You save me today)

“Koi baat nhi” (No an issue) they broke the hug and Ahad smiled before leaving for office. While here Arshad at one side feels guilty of not telling his brother about his past. And happy on another side as after he will get a chance to talk to his Iqi for sometime.

~♥~
Iqra was talking on the phone with Zoya when there was a knock on the door of her room.

“Zoya, someone has come. I'll talk to you later” Hanging up the call Iqra got up from the bed with much difficulty as she was heavily pregnant and her due date was coming soon.

“Aap?” (You) Iqra was surprised, seeing Arshad at her room door. After eight months of his comeback, he didn't even once talk with her, coming to her room was another thing.

Arshad was feeling the same as he used to earlier, when he came to meet Iqra secretly. But this time his mind reminded him, The lady in front of your eyes is your beloved brother's wife, the brother who didn't think twice before donating his one kidney to save you. So please do not ruin his home.

Arshad tried to smile forcefully. And pointed at the plate in his hand.

“What is this?” Iqra asked, looking down at the covered plate.

“Noodles for you” Iqra's eyes went to Arshad and she found the same emotions in his eyes, which were there years ago too.

But this time she didn't want this. Looking down at the place she smiled and allowed him to walk in.

Arshad followed her inside and kept the plate on the centre table.

As iqra was silent, he chose to leave.