꒰💕꒱ #3

Avni drove back to her apartment at about 10:00pm and found Ruhani has already slept ,cuddling with her pinky her favorite pink teddy bear gifted by Shaurya Uncle on her last birthday.

"You're fine? " Rhea asked as soon as Avni stepped inside

Avni just hugged Rhea and cried out

Rhea let her cry "It's okay Avni stop crying now . Ruhani will wake up" Rhea said caressing her back

Avni broke the hug and wiped her face
"She ate dinner ?" Her voice become heavy due to the extreme crying

"Yes I made her ate. " Rhea answered with smile

"And you ?"

"I also did . Because ruhi was not ready to eat alone"

Avni nodded
"You want to share ?"

"No please."

"It's okay i can understand "

Avni just nodded her head

"Come have food "

"I'm not hungry Rhea please"

Rhea also didn't force her . Because she knew what must be going through inside Avni's heart after seeing the man whom she loved now lost , about 4 years later that too in that condition

"Will you please leave me your room for tonight and accompany Ruhi ?" Avni asked .

"Sure Avni you don't have to ask about it . Go. Change then take rest" Rhea said and Avni left the hall

Rhea sighed then switched off the lights and went to sleep with Ruhani.

Avni couldn't sleep the whole night .

At midnight she was feeling suffocated due to the shortness of breathing . So she got up and opened the window of her room .

Inhaling fresh air she went to her room where Ruhani and Rhea were sleeping cuddling with each other.

She glanced at them then moved to the cupboard

Bringing out a box she closed the cupboard and left the room after closing it

She opened the box after sitting down on the bed mattress...

The box is filled with their pictures and the gifts Kabir gifted her on her Birthdays or their dates days.

She smiled remembering the day when Kabir first time gave her a yellow rose as a starting of new friendship

The rose has dried but the love has not . She still loves him the way she used to do . Everyday when she missed him she looked at their daughter . The same eyes, the same jawline . No doubts Ruhani is her father daughter.

Touching each of the gifts , her eyes landed on the picture .

For the first time when they did photoshoot for an add company .

The male model who was going to shoot with Avni fallen sick all of a sudden and Avni manipulate the directer to cast Kabir .

Kabir and Avni did a very good job and people loved their shoot so much . The magazine sell was also worthy because of their chemistry through the whole add.

It's been 7 years .....

If they're together then must be they got more chance to shoot with each other . But everything ruined just because he doesn't want to trust her .

She was blind in love with him that she forgot to open her eyes when they needed to see the outside world.

She sighed and found the old dairy she used to written when she fallen for him on their college .