꒰❤️‍🔥꒱# 5

After Rukhsati of Zoya, the house became numb.
Iqra gave Zoya's mother the warm milk after consoling her. Then she was going to Arshad and Ahad's room to give them their glass but stopped when the doorbell rings.

"Aunty, you sit here. I'll check" Safa gave Iqra a smile nodding her head.

When Iqra opened the door her eyes welled up.
She flung herself in the embrace of the female arms and sobbed hard.

"I missed you Ammi Jaan" Iqra said while Aliya kissed her hair and caressed her cheeks.

"Who.. '' Safa stopped in the middle seeing iqra's mother on the doorstep and went to welcome her.

"Aliya begum how are you? " Safa asked with a sudden happiness rushed inside her but frowned when she found Aliya was looking fragile.

"Please come inside" Safa asked Aliya begum and the girl came along with her to come inside and made them seated on the sofa.

Safa sat beside Aliya and placed her hand over Aliya's shoulders, asking her the matter.
"What happened, is everything okay?"

"Iqra's khalajaan, my sister passed away" Aliya said and tears rolled down from her eyes.

"Ya Allah." Safa instantly made a dua for her soul and looked at Iqra who was crying and the girl, consoling her while also crying.

"She is Divi, my sister's daughter. " Aliya said, wiping her tears with her dupatta and then caressing the girl's head with affection.

"You came here to bring Iqra back with you? " Safa asked sadly and Aliya nodded, not understanding why she was sad.

"Don't go tonight. It's going to rain soon I think. Go tomorrow morning Aliya begum" Safa requested holding Aliya's hand.

Aliya nodded her head in agreement.
"Iqra go to your room with your sister. Take some rest. You must be tired beta."

Iqra looked at her mother and when Aliya begum nodded her head Iqra got up to leave with Divi.

"Aliya…  I know this is not the right time to say anything. But I really want to tell you something. Actually I want something from you Aliya" Safa's heart was beating in 2x speed while initiating the matter while Aliya frowned at her nervousness.

"Safa you can tell me" Aliya begum held Safa's both hands in her hand and tried to give her a smile to continue whatever she was saying.

"I want your daughter Aliya"

Aliya could not believe or understand what she was wanting to say so she Scrunched her brows in together and looked at her confusingly.

While Safa mentally facepalmed for saying things like this. She licked her lips before continuing.

"I want to say that I want Iqra as my daughter-in-law. I want to keep here with me, with us forever Aliya. I love the girl so much. And could not think about anyone in place of my daughter-in-law. She is perfect for my son. "

"For? "

"For Ahad, Aliya. He has come home from Australia after completing his study and now going to join Abbu's company in a week. He is good for Iqra, Aliya. I'm not saying just because he is my son. But I've seen the way Ahad craved for Iqra. They look so perfect together. And being his mother I know my son is in love with your daughter, Aliya. He loves her. Not after coming back and seeing her suddenly two days back. But before he left for Australia, Iqra used to come to our house with Zoya. He has loved her since then, Aliya. Please think about it."

"Did he say all of this to you, Safa? "

"No. He didn't till now. But I'm sure he is going to tell me soon. Because he tried in those two days just luck was not with him. "