Ch:2 Strange new people

Hina Momotori Pov

When I got a closer look at the boy, I noticed that he was indeed very angry but somehow still calm. Then I heard someone say " Well, just because your the principals son doesnt mean we need to apolgize to you ." This Principal's son or Saki presumably much more angry.

And before I new it he kicked the football in boy wearing the football jersey's face. It happened so  fast I could hardly process it. Then my nee san said " Well that sure was an intersting way to start our first day." "Yeah it sure is, I think I should go and check if that guy's alright." " Yeah ok but make it in time for first period."  I then, rushed over to the injured boy and when I looked back that Saki boy was gone.  Man what a jerk that guy was. But I had to admit that guy was really handsome with his ebony black hair a neat but still kinda messy hairstyle and dark lavender eyes.

"Are you alright." I asked the injured boy their was a crowd forming around him but I managed to get close to him and when I saw his face I was shocked.....

His entire face was red he was not bleeding but his blondish brownish hair was so messed up it looked like it was red I panicked and asked him " Ohh my  god are you ok your hair's all red?" He looked up at me and said " Yeah I am ok, this is just hair dye." " Oooh" I said embarrsed. The boy them said "Hello I am Minori Tanya." 

The bell rang it was time for first period. The crowd around him disappared

Oh shit I gonna be late. Tanya then stood up and asked " Which class are you in." " Ahh 1 A I think." "Ooh my sister is in that class I could show you the way." "Eeh are you sure because  your face is all red and bruised." No I am fine I'll  walk you there." " Ah thank you." He walked me to to my class and then left. When I entered the room I was gald the teacher wasn't their yet.  The teacher arrived and introduced me to the rest of my class. The teacher told me to sit next to Minori Rui. I sat next to her and  asked if she was by chance Tanya-kun's sister she told " Yes I am but how do you know him." I explained what had happend this morning and she said " Yeah he's kinda of stupid some times." I giggled at that but then the teacher told us to be quite.

The rest of the day was uneventful though just normal school stuff  I had just about had enough of all the class who would have known that school would be so boring.....

I waited and waited for the final bell and when it rung I was the first one out of the class. I rushed to the school exit and met with nee san and we got in our private car to go home. I told her about Tanya-kun she teased me about the hair dye incident. Before I knew it we reached our house.

Nee san rushed inside as she was tired and wanted to sleep but I stayed outside. There was a big garden at the side of our estate and I wanted to explore it. I went there and to my suprise I found a cat inside the garden. I wonder how she got  here. I said "Aww kitty are you lost." But what I heard next shocked me the cat said in a feminine sounding voice....

" I am not lost, I came here looking for you Hina Momotori."

Authour's note

Ahhh I am so proud of this chapter I hope you like it:)