Ch:9 The Moon meets the Sun

Tsuki Saki POV

It took me a while to decide what to do..

I decided to break her leg

I laid her down on the soft grass that surrounded the entire grove I found myself in after getting away from that creepy shrine.

I wondered where I found myself It'll probably be a while until I'll reach home.

I sat down near the small figure near me her hair was all messed up, tangled ginger hair covered the grass she was drooling aswell her skin was so flushed aswell.

I grabbed her leg and in a swift motion I twisted it and....

Crack

I could hear her bones cracking under my strength

I waited an waited and waited...

But she didn't wake up, infact she didn't even flich  no sign of pain or consciousness.

I knew what I had to do but...

Is it wrong?

Hina Momotori

 I felt soft hands touch my face and something warm touch my lips it felt nice like a loving embrace and then I finally started to wake up from that awful dream and I was thankful to one who got me to wake up.

And then it hit me this person whoever they were had just kissed me and my face flushed red. I looked up to see who was the one to kiss me and was shocked to see....

"Tsuki-senpai?"

His face looked just as red as mine if not more....

As soon as I saw him he turned his face away from me.

I then said, "Umm, What happened? Where am I?" he then looked to me and started explaining his face having returned to his normal soulless face. "You were kidnapped."

"What?"

"Well many people are after the powers of the celestials and one of them most probably kidnapped you to kill you and steal your celestial."

"They want to kill me?" He didn't look at me and just said coldly " Your leg is broken otherwise your fine."

"What they broke how can you say that." I said looking up at him angrily."How I say that well, I broke your leg." he said calmly which made me pout.

"Why did you break my leg?" he answered not with an actual answer but instead he just said "It is a long story I'll tell you on the way."

"How  will we leave my leg is broken." he then bent down to my level and told me"Climb on to my back I can take you back." 

"Umm , ok " I said having no other choice weirdly my legs didn't hurt that badly but as soon as I climbed on to his back a sharp pain hit me .

"Oww"

But soon enough he stood up very naturaly like I was practically weightless.

It was a long way back home I thought we weren't even in Rosemedow anymore.

After several akward minutes of silence I asked the question again "Whyy did you break my leg?"

"There was a seal placed on you.."he said than paused "My mother told me that the seal could only be broken the person under the spell should experince extreme shock so either extreme pain or something shocking like a first kiss or something else."

"What kind of seal is that?" I asked kinda of curious "Well you are going to go into training school ofcourse only after the ceramony." he said still waking how?

"What ceremony are you talking about?" I asked innocently now that I think about it that sounds kinda stupid.

"The celestial ceramony, all of the celestial holders will be officially crowned and given their celestials and the families or people related to the celestials will also be there." he said kinda talking down to me?

"Umm , I guess that makes sense , hehehe." I said akwardly

The rest of the trip went along with mostly silence just me asking him a few random questions and him answering annoyed.

Then we finally reached the gate to my house the guards where around the gate and senpai just handed me to one of them like I was parcel.

"What happened to Miss Hina sir?"said the gaurd supporting me who helped me stand god my leg did hurt a lot.

"Well Hina-san is on the swim team now, she badly sprained her leg while swiming since she told me she was out of practice." he said lying so belivingly like that even our highly trained guards belived him or they were just stupid.. 

He then left without saying anything else walking away slowly the guards didn't try to ask him any more questions

Wait a minute I  think I should join the swim team it sounds like fun I like swimming

I thought while the guards carried me inside.

When I got inside I saw my sister.

She looked so shocked and happy to see me and ran towards me and hugged me tightly almost chocking me.

"MOMO-CHAN WHERE WERE YOU ARE YOU OK, PLEASE TELL ME YOUR OK." my sister screamed out crying.

"Nee-san your crushing me please stop." she lossened her grip on me and I limped towards the sofa and sat down.

"What happened to your leg? where did the kidnappers take you ? Did that creep Saki do any thing to you? she asked question after question

"It's a long story......"

I explained all that had happened to me to my sister she was angry at Tsuki-senpai but was glad he got me back safe.

And soon after I passed out unable cuz I lost all my energy.

And so I drifted of to sleep forgetting everything.

(A/N)

Ahhhhh so this part is finally over I hope you liked it Momo-chan's back baby 

Bye🐢 !!!