Ch:7 The Moon meets the Sun.Part II

Tsuki Saki POV

"You seemed worried" I said to the brunette that her back infront of me. She then suddenly turned to me she seemed suprised to see me here probably because there was no one else here. I knew nothing about this girl and she seemed to be lost in thought after seeing me. 'I wonder what she is thinking about' I thought to myself. I finally broke the silence with a follow up to my previous statment saying "Is it about your sister." She the looked to me shock in her eyes. "You might be wondering how I know that's why you're upset and if your wondering she did come to school I know because...."I said she then came a bit closer.

"Because?" she with a worried expresion. " Ah do you know about the celestials?" I said, her face went from one of worry to one of confusion she then tilted her head slightly and said "Yes I do but how do you know."  it was no suprise to me that she will be aware of their existence as well her Mother was the celestial during my Mother's time."Well since you know it will be of no suprise to you to learn that, your sister Hina-san has been chosen as the new holder of the sun celestial." I replied. She her faced then tilted more and then she said looking even mors distressed " What how does this have to do with her dissapearing." "Well the keeper said that she might have been kidnapped, as a lot of people are after the power of the celestials aferall." I said trying to not get worked up over it. The look on this girl told me everything I needed to know. Her sister had been kidnapped and there was nothing she could do about it. Her eyes started to tear up.

"Well I have a job for you." I said trying to sound as cold as before but failing. "What kind of job tell me I would do anything to get her back." she said wiping the tears off her face."It's a very important job, I want you to keep the sun celestial safe in return I promise to get your sister back." I said handing her a small sun shaped gemstone with a ribbon attached to it.

I then turned my back and was about to leave but before I did he said " You know your sister is kinda cute I couldn't let her die like that

I then turned my back and was about to leave but before I did he said " You know your sister is kinda cute I couldn't let her die like that." I joked trying to lighten the mood before I left. I sneaked a peak at her face and seeing it almost made me audibly laugh but I stopped myself.

____  Soma POV

In a dark cell looking place.

"Ahh, so turns out she dosen't have the sun celestial." said Ayumi a girl with pink hair and blue eyes.

"Can't we just kill her and be over with it, keeping this seal is hard you know

"Can't we just kill her and be over with it, keeping this seal is hard you know." I then looked at her my dark blue eyes meeting her lighter ones, I sighed then said "Don't you dare, you know we need her mark later." She then broke our eye contact and said pouting "Yeah I guess your right, Moto would kill us." " I guess we should just leave her right now, we should probably give the keeper a hint."

Me and Ayumi then left that disgusting place but before we did I summouned my friend  Itoshii who was a bird more specifically a Rock dove. I whispered it the location of the new sun celestial. "Tell that to the keeper alright." Then he slightly opened his beck saying yes and flew away.

A/N 

Another short chap sorry.

Hope you liked it.