Ch:5 Kidnapped

Hina Sumire Pov

"RING RING RING RING" this was the sound that woke me up every morning. " Yawn, What time is it." I looked at the clock it was 6 am school starts at 7am. Well better check on Momo-chan. I hopped out of bed and went over to Momo-chan's room and knocked. Ofcourse she did answer. I went and opened the door and said "Momo-chan wake up it's time to wake up." I looked at her bed, she wasn't there. I looked around her room she was no where to be seen under her desk and bed in the closet every possibly place she could be, maybe she woke up early today and went ahead of me but the possibialty of that happening were close to non. Momo-chan always liked to sleep when we had holidays she would sleep the entire day.

I looked at the time it was 06:30 I didn't even realize that much time had passed. I guess I should hurry up and get ready for school but she was still nowhere to be found. Has she went missing maybe one of the maid's know where she is I thought to myself. "Sumire-sama you seem to be quite worried." it was Miss Aiko I nodded telling her she was correct." Uhh is it about Miss Momotori, well if you are wondering where Miss Momotori is, she told me she would be leaving early and so you best get ready soon Sumire-sama." She then bowed and left. 

I sighed, so she actually did wake up early well that was a suprise. I looked at the time again it was now 6:35, oh I better get ready.

At Rosevalley High

I had to rush to school as I was already late. I managed to make it just in time as sat down I looked around a little to make sure the teacher hadn't come and I noticed that the boy who sat next to me hadn't come. Ahh yeah he was Soma-kun I wonder why he didn't come today.The rest of the day was boring except Momo- chan didn't come to eat lunch with me.

The final bell rang and I headed to the front entrance to meet Momo-chan. But she didn't show up I waited and waited and waited about an hour had passed now. But she didn't come. I went to check if she was in her classroom but no she wasn't there either. Where is she did she go home already, maybe I could ask someone from her class I tried to find anyone from her class but they had all left. I searched for hours but no she was no where.

"You seemed worried," said a cold voice behind me. I turned around to see who it was and to my suprise it was non other than Tsuki Saki. I had heard about him quite a lot all of the teachers seem to like him as he always got the highest scores, plus most of the girls seem to like him which I guess I understand. "Is it about your sister."I was shocked how did he know. "You might be wondering how I know that's why you're upset and if your wondering she did come to school I know because...."

"Because?" I said worried that this creep might be stalking my sister. " Ah do you know about the celestials?" he said his expression unchanged . "Yes I do but how do you know." I was confused as the sudden mention of the celestials brought back memories of mother."Well since you know it will be of no suprise to you to learn that, your sister Hina-san has been chosen as the new holder of the sun celestial." " What how does this have to do with her dissapearing." I said worried as all hell. "Well the keeper said that she might have been kidnapped, as a lot of people are after the power of the celestials aferall." my heart sank at the thought of her being kidnapped, she was the only family I had besides our absent father. The thought of losing her forever tore me apart. I looked up at Tsuki tears starting to form in my eyes his expression seemed to change one of empathy.

"Well I have a job for you." he said trying to sound as cold as before but failing. "What kind of job tell me I would do anything to get her back." I said wiping the tears off my face."It's a very important job, I want you to keep the sun celestial safe in return I promise to get your sister back." he said handing me a small sun shaped gemstone with a ribbon attached to it.

He then turned his back and left but before he did he said " You know your sister is kinda cute I couldn't let her die like that

He then turned his back and left but before he did he said " You know your sister is kinda cute I couldn't let her die like that." his voiced sounded more layed back than before but still a bit cold. Uhh I knew this guy was a creep.

Hina Momotori POV

"Mama Mama wake up." I heard a famaliar voice say. "Mama why are you not waking up plewas wake up." I looked around for the source of that voice then I saw it...

It was a little girl about 3 feet tall she seemed small for her age as she was still just 3 feet tall despite being about 10 to 11 years old. She had short ginger hair tied in pigtails and had emerald green eyes. The girl in queation was violently shaking a woman in bed in front of her. The child and the woman looked alot alike as this woman was the child's mother. The child cried and cried trying but failing to get her to wake up.

Though this was not just any little girl and her mother. The little girl before me was me but younger and cuter. And the woman infront of the me was non other than my very own mother. This night haunts my dreams even now.

As this was the day my mother passed away. There is not a single night when I haven't had this dream. It has plauged my memory for years. And will for years to come.