Ch:11 The moon's dim light

Hina Momotori Pov

I sat down and talked with Tanya for a while not about anything important

"Looks like the holder sure is taking her time to get here."  Tsuki-senpai said to putting down his book.

"Yeah, what's taking her so long?" Lucy-san replied

I then looked at the clock which was behind Tanya "Oh my god, it's 3 pm already." I said louder than expected. Tanya and Lucy looked at but Tsuki-senpai just continued on reading.

"Umm, is that a problem?" Lucy asked me I looked down . 

"I guess she just has to go home soon, why is the holder talking so god damn long." Tanya answered for me before I even had the chance to 

"Plus Saki you still haven't apologised to me for hitting me with that football." Tanya said crossing his arms.

"Umm Tanya-kun can I talk now." I said he replied kinda embarresed "Oh, sorry "

"Uhh, Tsuki-senpai " I said  he then finally faced me putting his book down "What is it?" he said tilting his head a bit 

"Ah what are you reading?" I asked first 

"Is that all you wanted to ask me? Well I am just reading a history book?" he replied and slowly picked his book back up.

"Ahh the child prodigy strikes again, oh look at me I am so smart, handsome and good at everything you just piss me off." Tanya screamed out visibly annoyed.

"Oh please, you only say because you've always been jealous of him plus he doesn't like being called that!" Lucy-san said very pissed off

I just said there quitly not knowing what to say or what to do , they clearly have a lot of history but I don't know what to do..

I turned to look at Saki his expression had just a hint of pain on it and he quickly turned away after he saw me looking at him.

"Umm, Tanya-kun don't you think that was a little rude." I said trying to calm the situation down 

Tanya in turn stood up and said "I am sorry, I may sound rude but I just can't stand being around Mr perfect." and then he left the room slamming the door behind him. 

Tsuki-senpai the just sat down put his book down and just looked away.

Lucy-san immediatly rushed towards him and tried to comfort him but he just pushed her away she just backed off and sat next to me.

"Umm, what's with them?" I asked her.

She looked at me and just said "I don't know exactly why but, Tanya has always been hostile towards Saki mostly because he was always the perfect child and it's a very long story I don't feel like explaining it."

"Oh, I understand." I said 

"Ahh did I missed something?" I heard someone say behind me I looked to see a short girl with white hair cascading down to her hips or the skirt cuz she was wearing a school uniform simmiliar to our's and with milky white eyes,this was indeed Angel or the holder.

"Well you sure took your time." Tsuki-senpai said breaking the silence 

" Yea I am sorry ya'll I just had some important stuff to do the celestial summit is coming soon." Angel-san replied to Tsuki-senpai

"Ahh Angel-san your finally here where were you?" I asked her.

"Ahh just in Tokyo." she said smiling "And I have  something for all of you." she continued

"Ahh, gifts gimme." Lucy-san said "You always have the best presents." she then rushed towards her.

"Ok first the youngest member ok so please wait." she said to her "Ahh ok I'll wait." she said pouting.

"You bought something for me?" I asked smiling kinda suprised and happy.

"Yeah here" she said walking towards me and she handed me a delicate neclace with a sakura flower charm on the golden chain

"Oh my god thank you this looks expensive."I said so happy I loved the gift 

"Well about the gift thing sorry Lucy-san only bought one for Momo-chan." she said giggling

"Well we must start with the lessons now ok Momo-chan." she pulled Tsuki-senpai and whispered something to him.

"Ok I'll help you." he answered her "She really needs the help not just with the celestials though." 

"What do you mean I need help in more than just with the celestials," I said boldly " I mean your not wrong but who did you know." I whispered the last part though they still heard me.

"It's kind of obvious since you joined in the middle of the year plus just by my first impression I could tell you weren't really the sharpest plus I do have the records from your old school and their other things.." he said which made me mad was he calling me dumb just cuz I don't get the best marks.

"What do you mean by other things?" I said standing up while he was still sitting. 

"Ok ok no fighting umm you dont remember Saki-chan?" Angel-san said to me what did she mean we had never meet before.

"What do you mean we have never meet before." I questioned her she seemed to know a lot but doesn't share it

"By that she means both our mothers were celestials previously so she thought you might have already known me." he said I don't know why but that felt very strange but I chose not to ask any further questions.

"Well shall we start in the begining" Angel-san said trying to cover up her clear mistake

How do these people even know me I thought for a moment and tried to look through my memory which was suprisingly difficult I could barely remember anything past the age of 11

But there was one little boy I remember seeing 

All I remebered was his apperance I had a vague image of the boy I don't remember where I saw him or who he was or any thing about him I though remember him saying one thing 

"Are you ok?"

(A/N) 

Ok this is gonna be the last chap cuz I need to get some rest from art and stuff otherwise I'll probably get art block

Sorry for the cliffhanger

Bai Bai 🙂