Ch:6 The Moon meets the Sun. Part I

Hina Momotori POV

The nightmare always repeats

" Momo-chan I can't play with you right now" little nee-san said which made little me annoyed. "Ugh why can't you play with me, come on." mini me said now tugging on nee-san's shirt. She seemed a little angry at little me. "Oh come on you know I have baseball practice right now go play with mommy or daddy."she said. "But daddy is at work and mommy's sleeping." mini me said pouting. 

But nee-san said nothing and just left angrily through the front door.

Little me then left to my mother's room. No I didn't want to see mother in that state I wish I could just wake up, but I couldn't . Thiis was torture I had tried to stop it from happening but I  couldn't. Ever time I tried to stop little me from going to my mother's room but it never worked I just passed through her

Just as she was about to enter the room. I felt soft hands touch my face and something warm touch my lips it felt nice like a loving embrace and then I finally started to wake up from that awful dream and I was thankful to one who got me to wake up.

And then it hit me this person whoever they were had just kissed me and my face flushed red. I looked up to see who was the one to kiss me and was shocked to see....

Tsuki-senpai.

What happend that had landed me in this situation.

Tsuki Saki POV

I was laying on my bed with nothing to do except stare at the ceiling. Then my imouto entered the room and said "Ahh onii-chan the keeper wants to meet you." I turned to her saying "What does she want now?" She said "I don't know, she just said it's urgent she's in the lounge right now." and left the room.

At the lounge

"So, what do you want from me keeper?" I said entering the lounge which was a small room with two sofas parralel to each other and a small coffee table in the middle. A little cat was seated on the left sofa. The cat the turned to me and a puff of smoke engulfed her and out emerged a young girl who looked about the age of my imouto, with white hair and blue eyes.

"Well Saki I did tell you to call me Angel. As per the request of Momotori." she said in a serious voice. "Oh so this is something serious." I said while going to sit on the seat infront of her. "Well speaking of Momotori I was not able to get in touch with her since we met up this morning." her serious tone began to disapper reaplaced by a worry. I was ready for the worst but still her words hit me like a train " I think that Momotori may have been kidnapped." My worry was because of the fact that Hina-san had been kidnapped and the last time a celestial had been kidnapped well lets just say from what I heard from my Mother ' It was a horrific site, it had scarred the person who went to save them so much that they commited su!c!d$ not more than a year after.'

"I will go and save Hina-san."

"Huh don't you remember what happened to Yuki-kun."she said suprised. "Yes, but it would be a waste for me to not save those who are weaker than I." I said backing up my statment. " If some thing bad would happen I would much rather have it happento me than to you, Lucy or even Tanya." this statment shocked her and she tried to convince me to leave it to her and she had come her just to inform me of the event but I was determined to be the one to go and rescue Hina-san. After a while she finally gave into my demands and said " I would like you to give the sun celestial  to anyone of your choosing for safe keeping." Then she handed it to me.

"Alright then I will do that,  but first do you have any leads as to where she could be?" I asked when I was just about to leave. "Well I do know something."

At the school

 The person I had chosen to give the sun celestial to was non other than Hina Sumire the older sister of Hina Momotori. I had went back to the school building to search for her as  when I asked Lucy about it she told me that she was still there. I went inside to look for her. When I finally found her I said."You seemed worried"......

(A/N)

Ok so I know this is a short chap and sorry for that I have it planned out and this chap will be in two or  three parts and don't worry this is the shortest one.