Ch: 3 A talking cat ?

Hina Momotori Pov

What am I hallucinating I thought how can a cat talk!

"The name's ------------" said the cat

"What" I said very confused as to why I was talking to a cat and how it could talk 

"Well I am afraid you are probably not able to hear my name as it is pronounced at a frequency lower than the human ear can hear, so you can just call me anything you like."

There was silence for a few minutes the I said...

"Umm I guess I'll call you angel." I said I had chosen the name angel as it reminded me of my mother

"Okay I would like to talk with inside, it is quite cold out here." Angel said to me shivering

"Umm ok I guess, but how can a cat talk in human language." I asked still very confused as to what was happening.

Inside the estate

We went inside my house and entered into the living room through the door from the garden so my sister woundn't see that I brought a cat in the house and I was pretty sure she'd freak.

I said down and so did angel and finally asked " Um so are you some sort of magical cat that can talk or???" Angel gigling replied " Oh sorry this is just my disguise."and then suddenly a puff of smoke engulfed angel. And then before wasn't the small little white cat but instead was a girl who looked about my age with long straight white hair with bangs that almost covered her eyes and she was weirdly dressed in traditional japanese shrine maiden attire.

"WHAT YOU ARE HUMAN NOW ."I said in a louder voice than I had hoped for." Oh yeah but also no wait a minute I forgot the most important part, I the keeper of the celestials have come her to see you Hina-sama as I have chosen you to be the next holder of the sun celestial. " Um what is a celestial?? I asked. "Uhh no time to explain you could ask me tomrrow, just meet me before school, I have to contact three other people whom you will meet tomorrow anyways bye." she said in a hurry and again a puff of smoke and dissapered.

I hurried to my nee-san's room and imediattly asked "Do you know what the celestials are nee-san??" "The what celestials." she thought for a minute but then she said melancholy as she lowered her head "Ah I think mom had told me about it couple of months before she died." A sad aura filled the room " I guess you don't wanna talk about it since it's about mom I think we should talk about it later." I said with a gloomy face but I still tried to smile. I left nee-san's room and entered my own.

I collapsed into the grand in my room it took up half the space in my room, and it is safe to say my room wasn't small. I thought about mom....

It's been about 4 years since mom died things are just not the same any more. Father had always been a busy man but he always made time for me mom and nee-san and come meet us every month and he'd stay for a week, even though that wasn't much I remember he used to be happy back then. Ah but ever since mom's passing we barely even see anymore. Me and nee-san haven't moved on either. Ahh all this thinking is making me sad.

I hopped out of my bed now that I remeber I have homework to do. I changed into my favorite peachy pink tee and some comfy minishorts, tied my long ginger hair with a white ribbon put on my reading glasses and went on with my homework. After finshing it I headed of to sleep.

The next day

I woke up and headed to school before nee-san to meet angel. I say her and three other people, two of which I recognized.  Tanya-kun and Tsuki-senpai....

Author note

I am Sorry for not posting the week before this I just had writer's block 

Anyways that's all bye:)