Ch: 14.5 Last friday

So I am gonna write this in third person pov so hope you don't mind the change~

Kinda experimental so tell me if you like this style

We see a figure walking in the rain holding up an umbrella. He was in a school uniform even though the school day had ended long ago. Most of his face was covered by the umbrella but hints of inky black hair could be seen and his gloomy aura could be observed.

He had walked for about five minutes before reaching his destination his house.

He entered putting his umbrella in a stand next to the door. he thought to himself 'I guess father already took Yuki.'

He reluctantly got ready and got in to a cab which arrived soon after.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The room was filled with noise of conversations, of glasses clinging together and of dancing. It was filled with familiar looking figures while Saki was in the middle of all of this he was being congratulated for something.

It was usual for Saki to be praised by his family they almost worshipped his every move and thought he was the epitome of perfection. Though one small mistake and all this would disappear he knew that all to well. 

Well the night went on without much fuss. And before he knew it Saki was in the back of a car with his sister in toe. She was all smiles their relatives had spoiled giving her gifts, hugs and kisses on the forehead.

They soon reached their house Saki was exhuasted from all of the social interaction. Though his sister was quite the opposite all bubbly and happy.

"Onii-chan stop being so gloomy, today was so fun." she said giggling in between every word.

"I am tired" he says sighing "You go upstairs and get ready for bed." he said pointing at the stairway infront of them.

Though they were not alone in that house. A small petite girl with brown hair tied into a long ponytail, Miniori Rui was sat on a stool in the kitchen she had a very sleepy look on her face and was dreanched head to toe.

"Ahh, Saki-kun you came back." she said rubbing her eyes. Saki and Yuki both had a concerned look on their faces. "Are you ok." they both asked her at the same time. 

She looked at them and smiled

"Ahh yeah I was gonna go home but I remebered I had some paperwork to give you Saki-kun, well it started to rain I saved the paperwork but." she let out a akward laugh and pointed at the stack of paperwork on one of the tables.

"Should I get you a change of clothes." Saki asked her getting closer to her and he signalled to Yuki to go get some towels she put up a thumbs up and went on her long journey to get the towels.

They both just laughed at that and just looked at eachother waiting for her

She took some of Saki's clothes and was off

Ok so this the end hope u liked it 

Bai Bai ~