○●BOOK MATTER●○

Here is the content of this book

1. Loved & Lost
___________________

The Story is about A well known cricketer and his long lost love story.

Kabir Dixit The caption of India's cricket team always put smile on his lips for the outsider but in inside he is crying in every second of his life . The pain of loving someone and then the separation is heartbreaking . As they says some wounds never get healed . The pain of losing his love of life never left his heart .
What will happened when destiny brought them closer after 3 years of their separation? And that too with his little baby girl in the arms of his unmarried lover's arms ??
Will he accept her or doubt on her character ??
The journey is beautiful,
The past was heart wrenching,
The present is confusing,
The future will be heart mending.

Let's join with Kabir And Avni's
Loved and Lost journey.

_________________________________________

2. Crystal Love
___________________

The time was 1540 the whole world is filled with greens and blues and sometimes bathed in reds.

The Story is about the Hindustani Royal Suryavanshi Princess and the most powerful Saudi Arabian Sultan. Princess was in love with Magadh Prince Abhimanyu Rajput . They're so in love from the childhood but both the royal family were each other's enemies. When Ayesha's father come to know about her love with Abhimanyu .he fixed the marraige of Ayesha with their guest Sultan Aarman Ali Khan.
Not knowing anything about whom he was going to marry, he agreed to marry her because he started liking her from the first meet .
Without knowing her truth, he unknowingly snatched her peace and her love from her life. For this Ayesha started hating Aarman. There will be another mystery which Princess Ayesha will find and let everyone know .
The secret of Sultan and his namesake first wife Razia .
All the mystery will be unfold by Ayesha , the new Mallika-e-Jannat. This title brought new responsibilities for her but also new challenges will come too for her .
let's see what fate has hold for her on her new house after the marriage.?
let's join With Ayesha and Aarman love story from stranger to love partner.

Let's join with them to know how this hate convert in love .. the Crystal Love.