The next Morning - Part 2

Ömer puts her on the couch. Now he is over her and gently touches her nose. Then he kisses her.

Kivilcim grabs his face with both hands. Both breathe very deeply and loudly. He kisses her cheek happily, then kisses her neck sideways....He bends down even more and kneels.

Very tenderly he caresses her upper thighs and kisses her there. She likes that a lot and lets him know that by making noises.... with a slight moan. He goes on and on... then again... he grabs her upper thighs again and pulls her towards him. Then he grabs her tightly by the waist again .... 

He lifts her body slightly. As he does this...he slides his lips on her body/stomach....

Now he's taking her again. This time in the bedroom. In the bedroom, Ömer gently puts her to bed. He has all the control and this pleases not only him but also her. She is a controlling person but for the first time she lets him take control and enjoys every second.

....................

He is now lying over her. He slowly kisses her shoulder and neck. Then her lips.... He holds her wrist tightly with one hand. She holds his hair with her other hand. 

...............................................................................................................................................

Early in the morning.... Ömer lies on one side of the bed and Kivilcim on the other. He's watching her. She's asleep and doesn't even notice Ömer watching her. He's still holding her hand. So he kisses her hand on and on. 

Suddenly the silence is broken with a phone call............

It comes from the living room but is still so loud that they can easily hear it. Kivilcim suddenly opens her eyes. 

Kivilcim:"Ömer?"

Ömer:"Relax... It's just a call...Wait, I'll see.. Lay down... Sleep...!"

Kivilcim:"Is that my phone?"

Ömer:"I think so.. Wait, I'll bring it.."

He goes into the living room, gets both phones and the clothes and goes back to the bedroom.

Kivilcim's phone is still ringing....

Kivilcim:" Ömer my mother!"

Ömer is very surprised...

Kivilcim:"At this time?!? What can I say?"

Ömer:"Don't answer... You can say something tomorrow... We'll think about something...!"

Kivilcim:"Why is she calling at this time... Has something happened? I'm worried...!"

Ömer:"Cimen (your daughter) would also call if something happened. I think she noticed that you are not at home...."

Kivilcim:"Okay all good... !" Ömer:"Trust me.. Do you want something to drink? Water?" Kivilcim:"No thanks.." Ömer saw desperation and worry in her eyes.

He sits down next to her. He hugged her...

Ömer: "Come on, let's go to sleep... Everything will look different in a few hours... Don't worry. She only let the doorbell ring once. If something had happened, she would call several times... write to you. Alev your sister or Cimen yours Daughter would call you too."

Kivilcim:"Yes you are right!"

Ömer lies down and so does Kivilcim. She hugs him from the side and puts her head on his neck chest. Ömer hugs her tightly. Her head is close to his. So he kisses her hair and head several times.

He speaks very relaxed and soft: "Kivilcim... It's the first time... I want to enjoy it until the end... Please enjoy it with me. Don't worry. It was a special night and that's how it should be to remember it." He kisses her head again. "I love you Kivilcim..You are very special for me!"

Kivilcim:"You're right.!" she kisses his chest. So they both try to fall asleep. Both were exhausted but happy nonetheless.

Ömer couldn't believe it. It was a dream for him. Kivilcim felt valued and special for the first time. Ömer had made her feel special the whole time.....