The conversation with Leman - Part 12

Alev shocked Kivilcim. She wouldn't have expected that.

Alev continued the conversation: "Am I right? I think so.. You are different these days...."

Kivilcim:"Are you crazy? Don't talk nonsense! We went for coffee that day.. Yes, that's right, after that I stayed at Fatma's apartment!"

Alev:"Is that so?? I think differently!"

Kivilcim:"Alev stop it!"

Kivilcim looked towards the hallway. She said shortly: "Ssssshhhhhhh!"

Alev: "It's okay.. But you can't change my theory and my thoughts!"

Kivilcim:"Please can we change the subject?"

Alev:"Ok ok... What do you think about Ömer's looks?"

Kivilcim: "Are you doing this extra?"

Alev:"That's another topic!"

Kivilcim:"Alev yaaa!"

Alev:"Ok ok ok... I'll stop..." .... she continues: "I hope he looks sexy topless too...!" she smiled.

Kivilcim's eyes widened.

Alev:"Yes, that's fine!"

Kivilcim's eyes widened.

Alev:"Yes, that's fine!"

The next day: Ömer's home

Metehan and Ömer are sitting at the dining table making breakfast.

Metehan: "Dad, after school today I'm going to go to mom and try to talk to her!"

Ömer:"I hope she will understand you. But please take care of yourself!"

Metehan:"She is my mom, dad!"

Ömer:"Yes I know.... love you!"

Late in the evening Metehan goes to his mother:

Leman:"Come in come in my son!"

Metehan:"How are you mom?"

Leman:"Very good and you? Come sit down I have cooked delicious dishes!"

Metehan:"I am hungry....! ahahah"

Leman:"Sit down!" 

Metehan:"ok.." 

They both sit down and have dinner

Metehane:"Mom?!"

Leman:"Yes my son!"

Metehhan: "Are you really alright?"

Leman becomes skeptical: "Yes, why do you ask?"

Metehan: "I'm worried about you!"

Leman:"But why my angel?"

Metehan:"Because of your feelings for Dad!"

Leman places the cutlery on the table with a loud bang!

Leman:"What do you mean?"

Metehan: "Mom, calm down first."

Leman:"What do you mean by that? Did Ömer send you to me?"

Metehan:"Mom please.. No, I wanted to visit you!"

Leman:"Yeah, that's right..he sent you to me..why?? Is he still mad about your school teacher or principal stuff? Has she told your dad any more lies about me?"

Leman started pacing and talking funny. Methehan found the situation strange.

Metehane: "School teacher?"

Leman grabbed Metehan's upper arm: "Listen to me!!!!.. SHE WANTS YOUR DAD!!!! She wants to steal him from me!"

Metehan just looks shocked. He is so shocked by his mother's reaction.

Leman shakes Metehan. Her eyes get bigger. She starts talking quietly to herself while she still holding hi supper arm. Now he finds the situation very frightening.

Metehan quietly: "Mom?"

Leman:"She won't get him!"

Metehan:"Who mom? Which teachers?"

Leman:"The one with the red-brown hair... She will not get my husband ! I can use force.!"

Metehan:"You mean Mrs. Kivilcim?"

Leman:"Yes!"

Metehan:"She is our school director!"

Leman gives an angry look.

Metehan:"..Mom - she and dad? MAybe you got it wrong! She is Doğa's mother. So Fatih's mother-in-law. That's obviously going to be why Dad was hanging out with her! Maybe that's why you saw her so close!"

Metehan thought her mother freaked out because she saw them at dinner or at school or somewhere else -together. He was trying to calm his mother down!

Leman:"Ah, that's why she was in Ömer's house! In the morning?! That's why your father didn't tell her about our perfect marriage! She didn't know that we weren't married and that we loved each other! She thinks she can gets him. One night with my Ömer is not enough. Ömer is a man. He must have been weak or your school director drugged him to have sex or slept with him like that! It is only one night and one night thing. She should not dream more!"

Metehan couldn't believe his ears. What is he listening to? His mother tells him that his father and Kivilcim had sex. He was speechless and shocked and overburdened