Ömer needs to talk to Sönmez - Part 26

Ömer was determined. Kivilcim should become his wife...ASAP!

Ömer:"And?"

Kivilcim:"Ömer...... I don't know, I mean...I want to marry you too.. Don't think, I don't want it! I want mom to accept you first and everyone to calm down too.. You understand me? Please,,,understand me!"

Ömer: "Kivilcim if we wait for others, we will wait a lifetime, darling! There will always be someone against us... there will always be unrest!"

Kivilcim: "Yes, you're right.. Then I suggest... I'll talk to mom then we can. I want to know what she thinks about it... about our relationship etc... OK?"

Ömer: "Just as you want it, my beauty!"

..................

Late evening at Kivilcim's apartment:

Kivilcim came home after enjoying beautiful moments with Ömer.

Sönmez: "Kivilcim .. is that you?"

Kivilcim:"Yes Mom...I'm exhausted...I'm going to sleep. Ah tomorrow we'll talk please, I have something important to talk to you about!"

Sonmez: "Kivilcim?"

Kivilcim:"Yes Mom!?"

Sönmez: "I tried to call you several times.. Cimen answered.. I didn't ask her directly...But was she with you? Or why did she have your phone?"

Kivilcim: "Actually, I wanted to talk to you about the topic tomorrow. But if you come up with the Cimen,  then let's talk about it now!"

Sönmez looked questioningly at Kivilcim.

Kivilcim: "I was at Ömer's apartment today. We ate and talked when Cimen and Metehan suddenly came home. I hid from them in Ömer's room..."

Sönmez: "Why? Why Ömer's room?"

Kivilcim:"Mom is this our topic?..."

Sönmez: "I'm just asking!"

Kivilcim: "I didn't mention to Cimen that I was meeting Ömer. I thought she would study with Metehan at our apartment!"

Sönmez looked at Kivilcim strangely and Kivilcim continued: "Well... She came in and I hid and then you called and she took my phone so Metehan wouldn't notice anything."

Sönmez asked: "Why shouldn't Metehan notice anything?"

Kivilcim: "Mom, everything is confused. Don't ask please... Cimen took my phone with her.!"

Sönmez: "So she noticed it!?!"

Kivilcim: "Yes mom! Mom, that showed us that again. We don't want to hide from others anymore!"

Sönmez: "Hmmmm Kivilcim I'm actually against it... Against this relationship..."

Kivilcim interrupted her: "Mom Ömer isn't like them! He's different..."

Sönmez: "Kivilcim don't interrupt me. I'm against it but he can come over. I want to talk to him.. He should ask me for permission!"

Kizilcik: "Really?"

Sönmez: "Yes!"

Kivilcim was overjoyed.

Kivilcim: "I'll go to sleep then and let Ömer know tomorrow! Thanks Mom! Goodnight!"

Sönmez:"Good night!"

Kivilcim wrote to Ömer before she went to sleep. When Ömer saw Kivilcim's message, he was very happy.