Will Fatih be able to understand his uncle - Part 20

Sönmez was determined, she liked Ömer but didn't want him as a son-in-law.

Metehan and Cimen went to Cimen's room. Alev tried to calm Sönmez and to support Kivilcim.

Alev:"Kivilcim, Mom, can we just calm down and relax?"

Sönmez: "Of course, let's relax while my granddaughter suffers with her parents-in-law!"

Alev:"ooooooooof Mom...!"

Kivilcim:"I'm going to my room. I don't have the strength anymore!"

Sönmez:"Go go..."

Kivilcim looked sadly at her mother. She went to her room and started crying. She cried a lot. Alev came in and comforted her.

Alev:"Ohh Kivoş.. My lioness. It's ok to cry. You are always strong and brave. Sometimes you have to cry to lessen the burden on your shoulders..... Look you and Ömer... you Both deserve to be happy. He's the right one for you too. Don't listen to what other people say. Do what your heart desires and be happy."

Kivilcim crying: "Alev, I don't understand. Why is everyone against us. We just want to be happy!"

Alev: "Why your daughter Doğa can't accept it is because she doesn't want to share you - you are her mother and because Ömer is her husband's uncle. She is also put under pressure by them! Why Ünal family is against it is Obviously. They don't like you... and Mom doesn't want Ömer because she knows that the Ünal family won't accept you. She wants to protect you. Metehan and Cimen are the only ones who wish you luck."

Kivilcim lowers her head. She keeps crying. Alev comforts her. Suddenly her cell phone rings.

Ömer calls.

Kivilcim:"Ömer..." crying.

Ömer: "Are you okay? Why are you crying?"

Kivilcim:"Ömer... My mother will never accept it. Metehan, Cimen and Alev are just behind us. They support us."

Ömer: "That's good. That's enough. We don't need everyone. Kivilcim I knew that not everyone will support and understand us. But they will have to accept it. They need time. Look my son, your daughter and Alev support us . Fatma too. That's enough for the beginning.. Now relax.. Lie down. Don't worry. Everything will be fine.! i am always here.. for you.. Love you!"

Kivilcim:"I love you too!"

Alev smiles slightly.

Kivilcim lay down. Alev stroked her head and hair until she fell asleep.

The next day:

Ömer at work argues with Fatih. Suddenly Apo goes in and tries to separate the them.

Apo: "What's your problem?"

Ömer:"All right brother!"

Fatih:"Everything is fine for you...Did you think of us for a second??"

Ömer:"Fatih don't fool around... Otherwise..."

Fatih:"What...?Say it!"

Ömer:"I don't want to break your heart...stop it!"

Apo:"Stop both of you! Fatih...He's my brother and I won't say anything, you have less right to say something!"

Fatih:"That's the problem..Why don't you say anything? Do you allow him?"

Mustafa:"Fatih... It's his life!"

Fatih:"You are such a wimp!"

Apo and Ömer at the same time: "Fatih!"

Ömer:"You're younger than me and younger than your brother... a bit more respect!"

Fatih: "I will definitely not learn respect from you!"

Apo: "Ömer , Mustafa please go out, I have to talk to Fatih!"

Both went out.

Apo:"Fatih calm down first!"

Fatih:"Dad!"

Apo:"Please... .." Apo continued:"Look, your uncle spent his life with a woman he never really loved...!"

Fatih:"What do you mean? Why did he get married?"

Apo: "Because my father wanted it that way.. So Ömer had to marry Leman. Both got Metehan and later Ömer couldn't live with her anymore! She loved him because she knew nothing else or nobody else. That Ömer will fall in love , I knew. Everyone will fall in love with someone one day..."

Fatih: "Dad. It's not my problem that he fell in love. But why my wife's mother?"

Apo:"That's love...You never know who you're going to fall in love with!"

Fatih lowered his head and considered...

Apo:"Fatih, he deserved this.... He was never in love.. Now he loves.. Now his heart beats for someone. Actually, you should know better. Ah, that he was in a relationship with her, even though he was married , is not okay. I don't support that. But I understand his situation and I accept his decision that he wants to marry Kivilcim. He fought for years to get a divorce from her. Now I give him his freedom and also set him free !"

Fatih tried to understand his father and uncle and agreed with his father. The only thing that bothered him was that his uncle loved his mother-in-law.