Leman in the hospital - Part 13

Leman got worse. She started to get weird and talk to herself. Metehan was so overwhelmed with the situation that he just wanted to walk away. He wanted to leave the apartment and his mother and to run home.

He went to the door.

Leman:"Go...leave me too...go go go! fuck off!"

Metehan:"Mom, you are not..."

Leman:"Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Methehan walked out and Leman slammed the door behind him.

Metehan called his father in a very sad voice, "Dad?"

Ömer:"Metehan what's wrong my son? Why are you crying?"

Metehan cried when he heard his father's voice.

Metehan: "I was with my mother ... We were talking..., eating, then suddenly she started screaming.. She's talking to herself Dad!!!  I was scared. I'm still scared that she will do something.. ..Do something to herself...! Dad please do something.. come here. She is not herself!"

Ömer:"Keep calm...I'll be right ther...e stay..call the ambulance!"

Metehan: "I can't dad!"

Ömer:"Okay then just wait!"

Metehan:"Ok..Hurry up!"

Ömer set off and drove to Leman. On the way to Leman he called Can and an ambulance!

He arrived after a few minutes. His son was shaking all over and crying.

He hugged him and comforted him. After that, he knocked on the door several times... Leman screamed, but didn't open the door. Ömer and Metehan heard her screaming in anger and throwing things on the ground.

Eventually Leman quieted down and Ömer heard the ambulance. He sent Metehan down to show the nurse/assistant the way. Ömer knocked down the door with his body and entered the apartment. 

He walked in and just say a body. Leman hung there with her body. She had hanged herself and was strangling there. Ömer was startled. 

He yelled at Leman, "Shit...Are you stupid? Are you crazy? Why??"

He tried to hold her up. Leman was still conscious and tried to push Ömer away with his hands and feet so that she would be further strangled and die of shortness of breath.

At that moment, Metehan and the nurse/assistant come in. Metehan saw his mother and he started crying out loud. Finally everyone was able to save Leman and she was taken to the hospital. On the way to the hospital, Ömer called Can to come too. He also comforts Metehan.

When he got to the hospital, Ömer called his brother to tell him everything. everything that happened Metehan was sent to his uncle. Apo (Ömer's brother also came to the hospital).

Then the doctor came:

Doctor: "Mr. Ünal. She is fine! She just needs time to recover. She admitted to hanging herself, so we don't need a witness or police statement. You can stay here or go home!"

Ömer: "Did she at least admit why she wanted to kill herself?"

Doctor: "We notice that she is physically unwell!.. She said she doesn't want to live anymore! So She will stay here for a few days and then be cared for and treated by specialists and a physiologist!"

Ömer:"Thank you doctor!"

Doctor went on.

Apo: "Ömer, why doesn't Leman want to live anymore? Do you guys have problems or has something happened?"

Ömer: "Brother, you know I want to break up... but she doesn't!"

Apo: "You have a son, think about it again. Look, she's finished!"

Ömer:"Me too brother! She was always so...SICK! I did know....,  that one day she would either harm us or herself! Luckily we weren't late!"

Apo exhaled loudly: "I'll go out and call your wife. You know that your sister-in-law is very curious!"

Ömer:"kk!"

Apo went out and Can turned to Ömer: "Ömer?!?!"

Omer: "Can? What's up? Do you want to say something about that too... Say it come on say  it's your fault or something like this !!?"

Can: "No Ömer! I just want to say, this is the opportunity!"

Ömer: "Can are you seriously ? It is not fair. My son is still suffering!"

Can: "Now or never! She wants to kill herself. She tried !!!!  She is dangerous for you and for your son... She's not doing well mentally. Doctors can and will confirm it. So you can prove in court that she is ill and that you can no longer live with her! The judge will divorce you immediately! 100% !"

Ömer knew this was the opportunity. It couldn't be better. But he had another plan!