Metehan helps his father - Part 11

When Metehan agreed to his father, Ömer was very surprised. He didn't know how Metehan felt about it and didn't know that he would react like that.

Methehan agreed with his father.

Ömer: "I didn't think you'd react like that! I'm shocked and positively surprised!"

Metehan: "Dad, I know she's not mentally unstable. She's my mother. I love her and I don't want her to be in the hospital or anything... But if she keeps doing this, she's going to hurt herself. I don't want that either!"

Ömer: "My son, you think like an adult. I'm so proud of you.."

Metehan: "Dad, let me talk to her... She won't listen to me, but I want to try again. Also for the divorce!"

Ömer:"Okay."

Ömer was overjoyed. His son could understand him and was willing to help him. Even though it was his mother...

Methane:"Dad!?!"

Ömer:"Yes Methehan?!?"

Metehan:"How is doing Mrs. Kivilcim?"

Ömer: "Ehmm why are you asking me? Don't you see her at school?"

Methehan: "You're friends with her, aren't you? That's why I was asking you...!"

Ömer: "She's fine."

Methehan: "She's weird but I like her."

Ömer looked questioningly at Methehan!

Methehan went to his room and called his mother to tell her that he will visit her tomorrow.

In the meantime, Kivilcim had calmed down again. She was sad but no longer angry. She could understand Ömer and also why he hadn't told her anything. But she couldn't be with him (together) when he's still married.

Sevilay(House Helper):"Ah Alev come in..!"

Alev (Kivilcim's sister) whispering, "Is she in a good mood?"

Sevilay whispering and slightly laughing: "Yes come in.."

Kivilcim:"Sevilay???"

Sevilay:"Alev is here.."

Kivilcim:"Alev... Come in...!"

Alev sat down... Sevilay:"Before I go home, I'll make you some tea and I've baked a cake. I'll bring it..."

Alev:"Cake.... I'm dying... Thanks Sevilay you save my life! And Kivilcim? How are you?"

Kivilcim:"Good...!"

Alev:"I'm fine too.. where's mom, where's cimen?"

Kivilcim:"Mom is sleeping and Cimen is doing School homwork stuffs in her room!"

Alev:"Is mom ok?"

Kivilcim:"Yes sure..., why you asking??"

Alev: "It's early to go to bed!"

Kivilcim:"I don't know...Maybe she's just too tired...!"

Alev:"ok ok ok relax... and ?"

Kivilcim:"And what?"

Alev:"How is Ömer?"

Kivilcim:"Aleeeeev!"

Alev:"Sister...it still hasn't ..... Booooooooooooom...?"

Kivilcim:"What you mean? I don't understand you!"

Alev takes a deep breath......:"Ohhhhhhh poooooooooooof Kivilcim.... You understood me if not then I'll say it again clearly and distinctly ..... AREN'T YOU IN LOVE WITH ....." , then her voice became quiet: "Ömer..." she whispered....:"Still not?!?!"

Kivilcim:"He's married Alev!"

Alev is in shock Kivilcim is inshock! Kivilcim had said it so suddenly and without thinking... Alev's eyes widened!!

Kivilcim immediately regretted it.. She had no intention of telling her that. It was so sudden and unexpected.

Alev very quietly and questioningly: "He's what?....married? I'm in shock...I thought he was separated..divorced....omg!"

Kivilcim very quietly..:"Alev please, please forget it..."

Sevilay came in and put the drinks and cake plates on the table.

Sevilay:"I'm going home.. Good night!"

Kivilcim:"Thanks Sevilay!"

Sevilay:"Do you need anything else?"

Alev:"Thank you...Sevilay..  No, everything is fine..., see you tomorrow good night Sevilay!"

Kivilcim:"Good night Sevilay!"

Sevilay walked out and shut the door quietly at that moment Alev looked at Kivilcim....

She leaned towards her and asked her quietly: "How do you know that? So you guys talked about it?......"

Then she continued: "That's why you were in a bad mood those days... Mom said.. Ömer and you both went for coffee after the event and you went to Fatma's afterwards and stayed the night there.... Now I understand. ......."

Kivilcim very quietly:"Alev please stop it..don't tell anyone anything please....no I..hmm I..." Kivilcim was starting to get a little nervous! She stuttered..

Kivilcim blushed slightly and Alev grinned....

Alev whispered: "Sister,.... Could it be that you weren't with Fatma but at his house or with him? ..The whole night??"