Ömer is a free man - Part 15

The next day: 

 At school, Metehan got into an argument with his classmate. He hits him in such a way that the classmate is injured.Both students are then taken to Kivilcim's office. 

 Kivilcim:"Metehan what did you do? Why?? What's wrong with you.. I'm listening!.."Metehan:"He started it!" 

Classmate: "That's not true!" 

Metehan:"Shut up!" 

Kivilcim:"That's enough! Your class teacher is waiting for you outside. Go with her to the doctor's room and let yourself be treated." she said to her classmates and continued: "You Metehan, you stay here!" 

Classmate:"Ok thanks Mrs. Kivilcim!" 

Metehan:"Eh why? He started it!" 

Kivilcim:"He's 1. injured and 2. we need to talk together!" 

 So the classmate went out and Metehan stood in front of her. 

 Kivilcim:"Sit down, Metehan, please!"

Methane sat down.

Kivilcim:"What's happened with you? I know you're rebellious, but today you're being a bit more extreme towards your fellow human beings. What's the wrong? Would you like to talk to me? I am always here if you need to talk...!"

Metehan:"I know.... I am sorry for all what I did .....May can I go back to my class?"

Kivilcim breathed deeply in and out...

Kivilcim:"Yes you can go...!"

Methehan went to the door. Kivilcim didn't know how to help him anymore.. Just then Metehan turned around and looked at her: "Mam..." he started to cry and continued: "I can't take it much longer!"... He started crying a lot.

Kivilcim was surprised and overwhelmed. She got up.

She went to him.

Kivilcim:"What happened Metehan?"

Metehan: "Mam my mother is sick. Physically she is not unstable. She was taken to the hospital because she wanted to kill herself. I saw all this.. I know that shouldn't be a reason to hurt anyone.... Mam .....  She was hanging there ...my mom was haning there...... I thought I'm going to lose her... Her body was just hanging like that. My father was trying to save her. Then the ambulance came.. My Dad was desperate himself.... Mam ... It is too much for me... To seeing her like that ....It was my responsibility... I feel ... It's my fault!"

Kivilcim tried to comfort him: "No.. What happened isn't your fault.. Every parent fights..... or they break up, it's normal..."

Metehan: "She doesn't want a divorce. My father is trying desperately to divorce her. She's obsessed with my father. She's so obsessed that she thinks that... I'm sorry.. she thinks that you took my Dad away from her... That's why she got into the story that day and then.. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhffff then she tried to kill herself. She improved herself because of me! She attempted suicide because of me ..Because I tried to talk her into getting a divorce from Dad."

Kivilcim's eyes widened.... Metehan cried and cried and then he hugged Kivilcim and sought her closeness and protection. Kivilcim in shock hugged him too.