Mother and Daughter - Part 22

The next day at breakfast:

Cimen:"Mom, did Doğa get in touch with you?"

Kivilcim:"I'm meeting her tonight.. Mom don't wait for me. I want to take my daughter out for dinner."

Sönmez:"Everything's fine. Talk to her... Maybe she can help you...!"

Kivilcim:"Or she will be able to understand me!"

Sönmez: "I don't think so......."

Kivilcim takes a deep breath.....:"Hmmmm Cimen eat your sandwich and get ready for school..I have to go...see you later..."

Cimen and Sönmez: "Bye..."

On her way to work she stops at a traffic light and sees a car next to her that also stops...

The car rolls down the windows and Kivilcim sees Ömer... She is so surprised: "Ömeeeeeer?!?!?"

Ömer:"Hey darling... how are you?"

Kivilcim:"Very good and you? What are you doing here?"

Ömer:"I wanted to see you before I have to work...I missed you...a coffee before work??"

Kivilcim:"Actually, I have to work.... but .... Ok, drive off,... I'll follow you."

Ömer: "Okay my angel!"

Kivilcim:"Crazy...."

Ömer and Kivilcim drive to a coffee shop near the school.

....................................

Kivilcim and Ömer are sitting in the coffee bar drinking a Turkish coffee together.

Both are sitting on a small sofa. Ömer takes the opportunity and hugs Kivilcim and hugs her closer.

Kivilcim very shy: "Ömer??"

Ömer:"What?"

Kivilcim:"Someone can see us.. We are so close to the school where I work...Please...!"

Ömer:"I don't care... You will be my wife...!" 

He kissed her cheek then her forehead and her hair.

Kivilcim smiled...

Ömer:"So...Babe...Ahhh love you---- have you talked to Doğa?"

Kivilcim:"Yes..!"

Ömer:"And?! Is she still mad at you?"

Kivilcim:"Ömer I think ...she is.... Today we will have dinner together.. There I will talk to her calmly and I will explain everything..Maybe so she will understand me...."

Ömer: "I'm sure Doğa will understand you... If she won't or can't understand you today, don't be sad.. one day she will understand and support you.. Doğa is a smart girl .. and she loves you about all ! ... and she wants the best for you.!"

Kivilcim:"She will...You're right...I'm glad to have you in my life Ömer...!"

Ömer:"I'm also glad to have you in my life...!"

Ömer gently kissed her hair while Kivilcim leaned her head even closer to his chest..

...............

In the evening: (at Ömer's apartment)

Ömer's door rings... He opens it and Fatih stands in front of him...

Ömer:"Fatih? Is everything ok?"

Fatih:"Can I come in for a moment...?"

Ömer:"Yes sure.. Come in...!"

Ömer: "Would you like something to drink?"

Fatih:"No uncle thanks.."

Fatih and Ömer are sitting on his couch.....

Ömer:"Fatih? Did something happen?"

Fatih:"No uncle..-- Everything is fine... I just wanted to talk to you..!"

Ömer looked at him expectantly....

Fatih:"I'm sorry...!"

Ömer:"Everything is fine Fatih.. I'm not mad at you..."

Fatih:"No.. Uncle, I had to understand you... Of all, I should have understood you best... I was in love too and I still am and my relationship was also strange to everyone.. Not everyone understood me and not everyone wanted to support me... Uncle... I don't like Mrs. Kivilcim. Everyone knows that.. She doesn't like me either... But I like you and I respect you and your decisions. You are really important to me. .. So I am with you and support you and your love-.... There are such beautiful women in the world.... hahaha uncle why Mrs. Kivilcim ?? ..." he continues with a smile.. :"but it doesn't matter!"

Ömer was very touched....:"For me she is the most beautiful Fatih...Not only on the outside but also her heart.... Someday you will also see it and will understand me... Thank you...Thank you.... I'm glad you understand me..... I am happy...! It means a lot to me...I don't know what I should say.. You left me speechless.. But I thank you from the bottom of my heart...!"

Ömer hugged Fatih. He was overjoyed!

Meanwhile, Kivilcim and Doğa were sitting in a restaurant:

Kivilcim: "Thank you for coming. Are you all ok? You and the babies?"

Doğa: "We're fine.. you? How are grandma and Cimen?"

Kivilcim:"They are fine too.."

Kivilcim wanted to say something to Doğa about the relationship, but before she wanted to talk, Doğa interrupted her: "Mom.. You don't have to say anything..."

Kivilcim:"Doğa but I want to explain myself...!"

Doğa:"You don't have to... Look, I'm not against it if you want to be in a relationship...You also have the right to be in a relationship... to love and be loved.. More than we even do. .. I like Ömer uncle a lot.. His character... TOP.. and he looks soooo good... I don't mind that he's Faith's uncle either... But you talked so much badly about the Ünal family... You often had arguments with my mother-in-law... They all know that you don't like them.    hmmmm and then you come up with something like that... I don't care what others think about you, nor what my parents in-laws think about you. .. But Mom.... I just think it's weird... My mom hates my husband and his family but she's with the uncle in a relationship....Helloooo... Isn't that weird?"

Kivilcim:"Doğa, I understand you but that's love.. You never know who you will love and who you won't....And Ömer is different..."

Doğa:"No mom.. Ömer is a part of this family. Even if he has a different point of view..He is no different than the rest of the family!"

Kivilcim lowered her head...

Doğa:"But Mom if you will be happy..If you think he is the right one...then I'll be behind you...I won't treat you like you treated me then...I just wanted you understand my reaction better,... I'm not a daughter who doesn't want to share her mother... On the contrary, I sincerely wish that you will finally be happy. You deserve it.... I love you Mom..."

Kivilcim was very emotional. She got up and hugged Doğa.

Kivilcim:"Thank you my beautiful daughter...I love you more than anything else, you know that. You mean a lot to me...so I'm glad you accept my relationship."