Ömer's wife Leman - Part 4

Kivilcim goes into the kitchen. She doesn't see Leman. Leman can't see Kivilcim either, but can hear her well. 

Leman tries to enter in his house through the door. Ömer pushes her back. He whispers quietly: "Leman please go. We'll talk later!"

Leman deliberately replies in a loud tone: "No.. I'm your wife.. and I'm going to come in now!"

Ömer is in panic. So He pushes her out and whispers: "Go Leman. Otherwise there will be dire consequences for you!"

Ömer closes the door quietly, hoping that Leman won't bother them anymore and that Kivilcim hasn't noticed Leman or that something is wrong!  

Ömer goes to Kivilcim. He hugs her from behind and gently kisses her neck while Kivilcim eats a piece of cheese.

Kivilcim:"I don't have much time for breakfast. I'll have breakfast later at school. Sorry!"

Ömer: "I tried my best. You still have a few minutes. Eat something. A little bread ....or so... for me! Come on..!"

Ömer turns Kivilcim to face him and hugs her tightly. He kisses her on the forehead several times and they both go to the table for something to eat.

Ömer is relieved. Kivilcim didn't notice anything. He distracts her and hopes Leman is already gone. He knows he has to tell her that. But he also knows that Kivilcim will not understand the situation and the whole thing. He himself is overwhelmed with everything, how is she supposed to deal with that? 

...........................................................................

They eat something together and Ömer drives Kivilcim to school.

Kivilcim:"Thank you!"

Ömer:"Thank you, it was a nice night and a wonderful morning..!"

He held her head to her and kisses her gently but quickly on the lips and chin and then on the cheek.

Kivilcim:"Ömer! Stop it. One of the students can see us!"

Ömer grins slightly. He looks at her with a lot of love.

Kivilcim gets out of the car and Ömer drives towards Can (his friend).

He's still worried and doesn't know how to talk to Kivilcim. How should he tell her that he is married but no longer happy and that there are other secrets that nobody knows. His last hope - CAN!

But what Ömer doesn't know is that Leman has been following them and is also at school while Can and Ömer discuss the situation and try to find a way. 

Leman is slowly going into school. She realizes it's Methehan's school. Kivilcim must be his teacher or the directors.

Very angry she goes towards information.

The lady at reception: "Hello, how can I help you?"

Leman with a fake smile:"The lady before..."

Receptionist: "Do you mean Kivilcim Arslan?"

Leman: "Yes, yes, Ms. Arslan. Where can I find her?"

Receptionist: "Do you have an appointment?"

Leman: "My son is at school and I wanted to talk to her about my son. Unfortunately I don't have an appointment.."

Receptionist: "How was your name?"

Leman: "Leman.. My name is Leman!"

Receptionist: "Family name?"

Leman: "Ünal!"

Receptionist: "Just one min. I will inform her!"

After the receptionist talks to Kivilcim, she brings Leman to her.

Kivilcim is surprised. What does Metehan's mother want from her.. That was the big question!