Sönmez does not want Ömer .... - Part 19

Ömer and Kivilcim were on their way back home. They were in a cafe before. Ömer saw Kivilcim still nervous so he stopped on the side of the road and takes both of her hands and kisses them.

Ömer:"Baby? What are you thinking about?"

Kivilcim:"I'm nervous!"

Ömer: "I can see that, but the question is why?'"

Kivilcim:"Ömer.....My daughter and my mother are waiting for me at home. Both are very disappointed in me. They will either ignore me or yell at me. I am not prepared for either situation!"

Ömer: "Look... You should find out sometime! you are my lioness My fighters, my brave friend! So I'm sure you'll explain everything to them in a way that they won't be so mad at you anymore.!"

Kivilcim:"Why don't I believe in it?"

Ömer: "They will be proud of you again!"

Kivilcim:"Usually my mother expects such an action from Alev. My action was very unexpected and a big burden for her. She is accordingly disappointed and will not even try to understand me!"

Ömer: "She is your mother. She will understand. She will understand why you acted like that! She knows you more than you know yourself. As you mentioned, it was unexpected! That's why she is so angry at you!"

Kivilcim:"Is it so?"

Ömer: "Believe me... give her a few days, weeks."

Kivilcim leaned her head on the seat back and looked at Ömer. She touched his face.

Kivilcim:"Thanks Ömer!"

Ömer smiled slightly and kissed her hand. He then kissed her lips gently. Several times.

At home:

When Kivilcim came home again, she saw Fatma (Kivilcim's friend) arguing with her mother in the apartment. She saw Fatma crying and screaming for the first time. She was shocked.

Kivilcim:"What happened?"

Fatma: "Explain to your mother that I'm not the reason why you love Ömer!"

Kivilcim can't believe what she's hearing!

Kivilcim:"Mom? This is my girlfriend. You can't treat her the way you want! She has nothing to do with any of this!"

Sönmez:"You were never that kind of person, Kivilcim. Alev...I would have expected something like that from Alev...even Cimen but not from you!"

Alev and Cimen's facial expressions clearly showed how shocked they were.

Fatma: "It's all right.. She should think as she wants. Mrs. Sönmez, I saw you as my mother... But today you showed me that I don't have a Sönmez mother... You broke my heart .Kivilcim work this out with your FAMILY... I'm leaving..Sorry!"

Kivilcim:"Fatma...Fatma let's..."

Fatma was gone... Kivilcim turned towards Sönmez: "Are you happy! You live by breaking people's hearts!"

Sönmez: "Oh yes.. It doesn't matter that you broke my heart... am I right?"

Kivilcim:"Mom........"

Sönmez interrupted her: "Listen.. you can do whatever you want... of course you can marry again.. But after you've said so much bad things about this family...isn't it funny that you're getting together with the uncle of this fam? You spoke so much badly about this FAMILY... And did you really think about your daughter? About this what you did to her. Doğa is so disappointed... more than me!"

You wanted to save your daughter from this family and now you want to do it yourself..What an irony!"

Kivilcim: "Of course I know how Doğa feels. How disappointed she is... But Ömer isn't like mom... And love doesn't ask... Love happens! Just because of Doğa, I won't give up my love. Why doesn't anyone want to understand me?"

Cimen:"Mom, I understand you! It's new.. Nobody expected it.."

Methane:"I do!" - really quiet...

Cimen continues: "Give everyone time to understand and accept the whole thing! But mom, I'll always have your back... No matter what happens. Ömer Abi is the right one for you!"

Metehan: "I have your back too. My father is in love and you both have the right to fall in love!"

Kivilcim was touched.

Alev: "Oh thanks I'm not alone..." with a smile.

Alev continues: "Kivoş, Doğa will understand and accept.. She needs time...And mom too!"

Sönmez:"No! I will not accept Ömer as my son-in-law... And no I will never understand Kivilcim... Never.. He is a good person.. But so much things happened between the two families and  Doğa experienced all  and she will experience more because of you Kivilcim... .. and That's  the reasons why I will not accept this relationshio and him as my son-in-law!"

Alev:"Then accept Mr. Ömer as Kivilcim's boyfriend? Hahahahah"

Sönmez's look said it all...  She didn't want him as her son-in-law !