2 | Adventures of Hogwarts

┌─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────┐
Chapter Two
ADVENTURES OF HOGWARTS
└─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────┘

┌─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────┐Chapter TwoADVENTURES OF HOGWARTS└─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────┘

─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────

The first night in my dorms I had a good night's sleep. I shared the room with four other students who I don't know their names, aside from Anne. The beds were comfortable with green bedding but I still found myself waking up early.

I was the first one to get up in my dorm room and I quickly got dressed and headed down the spiraling stairs to the common room. Only a few students were mingling around. My mother has always told me that the common room was under the black lake so my feet carried me over to the window. A small part of me hoped that I would be able to see the merpeople or even a fish, but I guess they knew not to come to the window.

I go to my first class eagerly which is charms and we learn Wingardium Leviosa. The days go by quickly and I spend all of my free time either studying or hanging out with Sebastian, Ominis, and Anne. The four of us have become quite inseparable.

Days turn to weeks and weeks turn into months and before I know it half of the school year has flown by. Many of the students are heading home for the holidays. Myself included.

I walk out of my dorm and see Ominis and Sebastian in the corner of the common room and I head over there to them. "Hey," I say causing Sebastian to look up at me and Ominis to lift his head. "Are you guys all packed?" I ask.

"Nope, turns out my parents want me to stay here because they are staying to study," Sebastian says.

"And if he's staying here then I am too because I don't want to go home and face my family," Ominis adds.

"Oh," I say sadly. "I could talk to my mom and ask her if I can stay here with you," I tell them.

I see Sebastian's eyes light up, "That would be great. Hogwarts wouldn't be the same without you."

I smile at him and quickly turn around and head back to my room I hear Ominis say something to Sebastian but I couldn't determine what it was. Reaching into my bag I pull out a piece of parchment and a quill.

Dear Mom,

My friends have to stay here during the holidays and I don't want them to stay here by themselves. And I know I told you that I would be home, but I feel bad for leaving them. I'm gonna stay here during the break if that is okay. I'll write to you every day.

Lila Snape

I roll the parchment up and run outside of the castle to the owlery and quickly find my owl. I attach the note to her foot and send her off. I walk back into the castle just in time to see Finn heading out.