15 | Year's End

┌─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────┐
Chapter Fifteen
YEAR'S END
└─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────┘

┌─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────┐Chapter Fifteen YEAR'S END└─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────┘

─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────

A few week have passed since the day that we studied Boggarts in Defense Aginst the Dark Art. The students were still buzzing about what they had witnessed during the class. Some making fun of others for their fears. Some were mean to Anne for being a nerd but Sebastian was quick to defend her.

No one knew what mine was so that meant I was free from the mean comments, but Sebastian had a few comments thrown his way because of his. People laughed at him becuase he was scared of losing everyone he loved. Just as he defended her, Anne was quick to throw a few punches at those that spoke against her brother.

Then there was Ominis. Word had quickly spread that his fear was his family. It was only matter of time before his brother found out. He didn't seem to mind at first, even let other students make fun of his brother. But then he got tired of their comments and made all of them that were being mean to Ominis scared of him.

He wasn't sticking up for his younger brother, we knew that. He must have had some other motive. The four of us walk into the great hall for breakfast and I see my brother standing by the entrance. He looks up at me and see me with my friends and gives me a disaproving look but doesn't say anything. He know by now that he can't change my mind about my friends.

We walk past him towards the Slytherin table and take a seat. I sit beside Sebastian while Anne takes a seat beside Ominis on the side of the table by the Gryffindor table. "I was hoping that all this talk about Boggarts would be over with by now," I say with a sigh as I see the looks that people are giving us. "It's been weeks."

I ignore the looks and reach for a bagel that is on the table. "It will eventually die out." Ominis says. I'm not sure if he believes his own words as he reaches across the table and grabs a slice of toast.

"So," Anne starts wanting to change the subject as she looks up from her bowl of cereal. "Did you guys finish the homework for transfiguration?"

Both sebastian and Ominis nod their heads but I look up at them. "No, I didn't know how to do it."

Anne looks up at me, "I would have helped you if you asked." she says.

"Would you mind helping me now?" I ask.

She nods her head and pushes her bowl away from her, "Yeah, I ca𑁋" She starts to say and then was inturrupeted by the loud noise of students behind her.

I glance behind her and see Marvolo making his way over to us. "Here comes you're brother." I whisper over to Ominis. I see him tense but slowly nod his head.