10 | Quidditch Game

┌─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────┐
Chapter Ten
QUIDDITCH GAME
└─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────┘

┌─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────┐Chapter TenQUIDDITCH GAME└─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────┘

─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────

Unlike last summer, this one flew by. Before I knew it there was only one week left of the break and then my brother and I would be heading back to Hogwarts for another school year. It feels weird that I will be starting my third year, it doesn't seem like I've already been at the school for two years.

Instead of sending owls to each other this summer, we all wrote in the enchanted notebooks. We even sectioned off parts of it so we can talk privately to each person and then a section for all of us.

I sit on my bed now with the journal in my hands. I read the note that Sebastian and Anne sent at the same time. The same exact words.

We are going to a professional quidditch game!

I smile at them. They really seem to love the sport. I could really see them making the team.

I am not.

Ominis writes quickly. He hasn't said much about what has been going on with his family. He instead writes about what he would rather be doing. Most of the time it's being at school.

Neither am I.

I write and the my brother opens my door. I glance up at him, "You could knock you know." I say closing the notebook just as a response comes through but I don't read it.

"Mom wanted me to tell you that she wants you in the living room." He says and then goes to leave, leaving the door open.

"Why? And you could at least shut the door." I say getting up out of bed and hiding my notebook underneath my pillow.

Finn doesn't answer he just walks ahead of me into the living room. I see my mother and father sitting down on the couch.

"Lila, we have exciting news!" My father says. Just from hearing his voice I know it has something to do with magic. He always gets overly excited when it comes to something magic related.

My mother nods her head, "I got us four tickets to the quidditch game this Saturday!" She exclaims. "I figured something fun before school starts would be good for you." She says talking about the fact that I've barely been out of my room all summer. They think that my friends aren't talking to me because I haven't received any owls.