9 | Train Home

┌─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────┐
Chapter Nine
TRAIN HOME
└─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────┘

┌─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────┐Chapter NineTRAIN HOME└─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────┘

─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────

I was excited to be heading home. I missed my mother but I still hadn't heard from her and as far as I knew Anne and Sebasian's parents had not gotten back with them about Ominis. Anne and I sit on our bed packing up our belongings. We don't speak much I think both os us are nervous about our friend and the possibility that he might have to go back home.

"Are you guys going to try out for Quidditch next year?" Imelda asks. I had been so busy this year that I had completely forgotten about the game. Anne and Sebastain had once talked about joining the team but they never tried out.

I shake my head, "I'm not." I say and then look over at my friend.

"Yeah, I will. I hope to be a chaser." Anne tells her.

"I'm the Seeker, and one day I'll be the captian." Imelda says.

We finish packing up our things and head down to the common room where the boys are waiting on us. When they see us they smiles and the four of us head out towards the great hall for the end of the year feast.

I hope that the reason I haven't heard from my mother is because she is preparing the spare bedroom for Ominis, but I highly doubt it. She hates his family. That is all I can think about as we make our way down the halls.

Once again the banners that hang in the great hall have Slytherin serpents on them. "You know, I'm starting to think this is rigged." I say as we head to the Slytherin table. "I mean I cearly remember Ravenclaw being in the lead a few weeks ago."

"Oh it is rigged. Professor Black was Slytherin, it's his favorite house." Ominis says as we take a seat.

"That's so stupid, I want to win because we earned it, not just favoritism." I say letting out a huff.

"Next year we can win the Quidditch cup fair and square." Sebastian says. "You'll be joining right?"

"No, I really don't care that much for the game. But if you guys join, I'll be in the stands cheering you on."

The noise in the great hall died down at Professor Black stepped up to the podium. "Another great school year has gone. As you can see Slytherin has one the house cup with a one hundred point lead, Ravenclaw came in second." The Slythein table roared at the mention of us winning and the others groaned.

Professor Black kept his speech short and to the point and then the food appeared on the tables in front of us and we all dug in. Once again I hear the sound of my owl entering the room. I glance up with hopeful eyes as she drops the letter in my lap.