Filming so much PR content Sangwon's head threatens to explode

my own interpretation of the timeline is they recorded signal song before actually getting the 1 minute pr stuff done

also i once again don't know the order of what came first (shocker)

_____________________________________

When the staff told everyone that they were going to record promotional content over the next few days Sangwon was not very excited. Showing off his skills? Easy, he could do that. Charms? He's a loser. He's boring. Things were gonna be difficult.

They were told that they only had to think of their idea for the 1 minute PR video they would film on the last day and the rest would be handled by Mnet but Sangwon didn't know what to do.

'Give a lesson about my schizophrenia? That'll just look like I'm using my illness to get votes. What am I even supposed to say during this? Ok I know these people well enough half of them are gonna do something stupid so I just have to look less stupid. So i'll do some basic introductions and... I don't know I'll put a pin in it.' Sangwon was having a great time as you can tell.

_____________________________________

Sangwon walked into the studio alone. He saw a table with bartending equipment and ingredients as well as the crew behind the camera and microphones.

'So we're making cocktails? Alright youtube algorithm thanks.' he thought.

He walked into frame as instructed and introduced himself before looking at the things in front of him and thinking of what to do. He was already thinking about how many people were going to mess up and decided that maybe he should have a little fun.

"Alright. Challenge begin!" The staff started the timer and Sangwon started. He grabbed the glass and lined the edge with lemon juice then dipped it in sugar. He grabbed a lemon half and started to juice it.

"I have a bad feeling that some of my fellow trainees don't know how to use this." he said and moved on to the second lemon half. "This would be easier with the other kind of squeezer. That one you just press the handles together and all the juice comes out."

He poured the juice in the shaker. "I really hope someone doesn't use this as the serving glass." Then he pumped five pumps of syrup and put three ice cubes in. 'These tongs suck.' he thought.

He almost put the tonic water in the shaker but he heard the sound carbonated drinks make when opened and stopped. "Oh that would've been bad." He closed the shaker and started shaking it while saying, "If anyone put the carbonated drink in here and shook it I will look at them and cry."

He took the top off and strained the mixture into the champagne glass before topping it off with the tonic water and mint. He rang the bell and checked the time. 16 seconds left.

"Here's your alcohol free cocktail. "

Sangwon took the mocktail and held it up to the camera. "Cheers." he said and took a sip.

'Alright now I have to flirt or something.'

"I hope one day we get to enjoy a drink together." he said. The producers cut the cameras and Sangwon finished his drink before leaving.

'That was cringey oh god.'

_____________________________________

Next was the hidden mystery box where Sangwon was paired with Cha Woonggi. A quiet and reserved introvert paired with quite possibly the loudest extrovert on the show? It's spelling disaster.

"What do you think they'll put in there? Oh I'm already scared. Is it alive? It better not be." Woonggi rambled. Sangwon really just hoped Woonggi wouldn't scream his ears off.