Miscellaneous activities and the first elimination

my headspace is so messed up i fear updates are still might be slow...

BUT my exams are finished so I will make myself write at least once a week so I don't disappoint myself and you guys

once again the order may be messed up

_____________________________________

The trainees were gathered around a strange square stage. All of them were suspecting a dance battle. Sangwon wasn't that interested in participating since his dance style was more choreography based than freestyle.

Lip J walked out as the MC and introduced Youngjoon and Kooyoung as the leaders for K and G groups. After explaining the rules, the food trucks were brought in, making everyone excited and all the more determined to win.

The first round was between Lee Yedam and Wang Zi Hao, two excellent dancers. Sangwon joined in the chanting of Yedam's name halfheartedly.

He cheered for both boys who did very well and in the end the win went to Zi Hao. He applauded for their valiant efforts.

The second round was between Cha Woonggi and Keita. Safe to say Woonggi is an icon, he had Sangwon in shock, eyebrows raised the whole time he was dancing. Keita didn't let that intimidate him though and gave his own sassy performance. In the end, Woonggi got the point, making K and G group tie.

The third round was between Chen Kuan Jui and Kim Minseong.

'Kuan Jui's a little worm.' Sangwon thought. Not a far fetched statement considering the spins and bends he pulled off. Minseong too might've had springs in his calves with how high his jumps were. Kuan Jui won the round.

Jung Mingyu and Haru were next. Sangwon hinestly just laughed because Mingyu wasn't the strongest dancer. Haru was pretty good, getting up in Mingyu's face like in most dance battles. Mingyu... he will be remembered. Haru took that point.

Finally was the choreo section. Gunwook and Yujin teamed up with Youngjoon while Haruto and Zi Hao teamed up with Kooyoung. After both teams performed (Sangwon was biased but he liked K group's more), Kooyoung triggered the flattery battle of the century. Yujin even said what Sangwon was sure would be an iconic line.

After all that, K group got to eat their pizza, G group joining them after receiving an invitation. Sangwon quietly ate his food, congratulating the dancers if they walked past and chatting with Gunwook about how it felt.

_____________________________________

'What the hell does best couple contest entail?' Sangwon thought.

Hwanhee and Keita walked out as the day's MCs and explained the rules. Everyone then split up to determine the pairs.

Sangwon was fine being paired with anyone but write down Zi Hao. He seemed pretty reliable and chill so Sangwon thought they'd be able to get along well. Thankfully Zi Hao wrote him down too and so they became partners.

The missions were to promote teamwork, shown in mission one, couple yoga. Already it required concentration, coordination trust and balance.

Zi Hao was the bigger and more muscular one between the two so it was decided that he would be lying down. They planned as best as they could so Sangwon could remain balanced even after disconnecting their hands.

The challenge started and they were stable. Sangwon felt slightly humiliated. Some duo's failed quite quickly but Zi Hao and Sangwon managed to hang on.

They were then told to disconnect one hand. Unfortunately Sangwon went just a little too off balanced, putting too much weight on his left side. This caused Zi Hao's leg to give out and Sangwon fell. He only felt a little pain so he laughed it off when Zi Hao asked if he was alright.