Chapter 6.

"Hasan."

"Yes fathi."

"I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"That cockroach. You know it was so big and it's tentacles omg they were moving like crazy. Eww.."

Hasan was laughing countinously looking at her face and her expression.

"Hasan it's not funny. Do something."

"Yes yes it's not funny it's very dangerous."

"Hasan."

"Okay fathi what do you want me to do."

"See if more of his family is there"

"Whose family?"

"That big cockroach family."

"I already killed it, I guess they all went to bury him."

"Really? What if they come for revenge while I'm sleeping."

"They will not."

"How do you know that?"

"Umm.."

"See you don't have the answer, now please look around if there are more please."

"Okay okay relax fathi I'll see."

He was checking the room for the 5th time now.

"Omg fathi."

"What..!! are there more?"

"No, but."

"But?"

"Here is your marksheet from 8 class."

"Hasan, please keep that back. I look awful in that report card."

"You look cute, how small you were."

"You sound like I became granny now."

Hasan laughed again.

"Ofcourse not fathi."

I woke up in the hospital bed. I never got this dream before. Unknowingly a smile crept on my face that was some of the sweetest moments of my life. But how fast the things changed.
No one could've imagined that after 2 week of these moment everything would be changed and it's all because of me. I could've stopped it but I chose something else.

I looked around the room. Thank Allah no one was there. It really feels so awkward after sounding so pathetic yesterday. I should've controlled myself infront of Hasan. I don't know why he was so nice to me.

I got up from there and went to washroom to freshen up. I'm feeling much better now. I need to go home and wear something nice and clean. Finally I will be able to offer my Salah after taking this bath.
Should I've to take permission before going. Shall I text Hasan. I'm still confused what name should I save for him. He is the first person to give me the number in this past 1 year.

After fighting with my thoughts I was now standing infront of his door. I knocked slightly but there was no response, I knocked again still no response. I opened the door slightly. I know I should not enter without his permission but I want to go home as soon as possible. 'Home'. I mean my messy apartment.

I went inside and saw Hasan sleeping on the couch. He look so peaceful and calm in his sleep. He looked uncomfortable as the couch is so small for his tall figure.

I went near the windows and closed the curtains so that the rays shouldn't fall on him and disturb his sleep. I looked at him for sometime, I was seeing him this clearly after so many years. I was just glancing at him before but now I was seeing him clearly now. I immediately looked down.

Bitter truth On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara