Chapter 53.

It's been a year now. Everything got back to normal, a little changed but they were back to their usual self. It wasn't hurting them more now. Fatima and Hasan's relation didn't changed a bit, they got more closer to eachother. He became overprotective of her and wasn't letting her go anywhere, she wasn't complaining either.

He was taking her where ever she says, even if it is just to park. In this one year they went to Saudi and performed their first Umrah together. They were beyond happy, their dream got true to go together.
They stayed there for 2 weeks and from there they went to switzerland for a week.

They enjoyed their vacation to the extend. They visited so many places and enjoyed so much. They even brought so many gifts for everyone. Fatima completed her studies and became a cardiac surgeon.

She got the official degree and can perform the surgeries on her own. Even though she can but she was still doing it under the supervision of someone. Hasan hired many doctors and the 5 floors were getting used, they were having many patients from before.

Hania got engaged to Asif. He is the boss where hania work, he started liking her and send the proposal. After checking everything and did his background check they said yes after hania agreed to it. She left that job as it can get uncomfortable and unappropriate.

She also joined Hadi's company for time being. Her wedding preparations would be held in a month. Everyone was so happy. Fatima and Zara were teasing her so much. They were just annoying and enjoying.

Hamid and haya were doing their jobs with full focus and determination. They got so many deals and contracts. They all decided to open an orphanage or a school but Zara gave an idea about Madarsaa.

After a lot of thought they opened school and Madarsaa together. The two buildings were at a little distance with the same gate. The first two floors were used to study and next two was made as a hostel. In the school building all the four floors was for classes. They didn't took any fees from the student, government was supporting them and is giving the salaries to the teachers and workers.

In this one year so many things got changed. Whenever Fatima and Hania have time they go to school and teach the kids and play with them. Kids loved their company so much. They named the Madarsaa and school after our beloved prophet Mohammed (s a w).

Hasan and Fatima rarely had some mini fights but their love was never ending. After every fight they give eachothers flower as an apology, mostly Fatima give first everytime. From 2 weeks everyone was busy in shoppings and arranging things.

The groom side wanted a small and peaceful nikkah and the reception will be a grand. After thinking and deciding they got to a conclusion that on the day of her mehndi they will do their nikkah and the other functions will go accordingly.

Everyone was busy in their lives and forgot about the past. They were happy in their present. Fatima and her family's relations were back to normal as they used to be. Aziz was the same man Fatima used to know before. Amna was now about 1.5 years old, she started crawling and making sounds in her own language.

Rida was now 4 years and Hamza about 3 years. They became so naughty and funny, everyone used to laugh seeing their actions. Amna, Rida and Hamza became a mini team, they were so much trouble when they are together.

Akbar and his team were busy in finding Azam, after he left they didn't found him. Some said he went to other country and some says he is still here hiding. Hasan call Akbar every once a week to know about Azam.

It was midnight and Hasan's head was on fatima's chest and his hands were wrapped around her waist, his eyes were closed. Fatima was just brushing his hairs with a smile.