Chapter 58.

"From.. When.?" He asked in a shaky voice.

"She didn't came from yesterday." Haya replied in a low voice.

"Bhai?" He could only ask this.

He was feeling as if the ground slipped from his feet and he fell down. His hands started trembling and his mind was getting block.

"Yesterday, Hamid called me to ask whether Fatima came and to tell her that you were safe. But she wasn't home we thought as usual you both were working." Rumaisa said with worried.

"From yesterday Hamid and Hadi are outside. They are searching for her, I even asked Noor indirectly she is not even there. She is not even picking her call." laiba said this time.

"Phone is with me." He whispered.

He got up immediately and was going out but laiba held his hand.

"Where are you going?"

"To search her."

"Hasan, you came now atleast stay or rest for sometime."

"Ammi please."

Laiba sighed and left his hand.

"Take care."

He just nodded and went from there.

Hasan went out and got in his car and dialled Hamid's number with shaky hands. Hamid immediately answered his call.

"Hasan, where are you? I'm calling you from yesterday why aren't you picking up my calls?"

"Bhai."

"Hasan. Do you know?"

"Yes."

"Where are you?"

"Home."

"I'm coming stay where you are I'm coming. I'll tell you everything just wait for me and don't go anywhere."

"Ok."

"Hasan hold yourself."

He cut the call and Hasan kept his head on the steering wheel. He was just numb processing everything. The things happened a year and half ago was roaming in his mind, her state when he found her and the clip he saw of her torture, everything is going in his mind.

A knock came on his window and he looked up to see haya standing there. He got down from his car.

"Hasan." She said and hugged him. Hasan didn't hugged back but kept his head on her shoulder. She was countinously caressing his back.

"Hasan, she will be fine don't worry."

"Di I'm scared I'm so scared. I don't know what to do." He said in choked voice.

"Calm down Hasan calm down. Everything will be fine. We will find her, we will definitely find her safe and sound don't worry Hasan everything will be fine."

"Di, I feel like dying, I just can't."

"Hasan, Hasan calm down take some deep breath and calm down."

"How?"

"Ha.."

She was saying something but Hamid came, he parked his car and came running towards them.

"Did you found anything?"

"No, but we are trying." Hamid said breathing heavily.

"What happened?"

"As Akbar said, he instructed his men to drop Fatima but he got a call about some murder. So, he called a cab for her and he went back after seeing her getting in the car. But when we checked it was not the cab he book, it was someone else and the news about the murder was also fake. It is so much extreme then we thought. Fahad is also missing, as if he vanished in air or buried in the soil."